𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓; Iwazumi Hajime

You and Hajime had managed to stay sane despite being cooped up in your home due to the new government rules. You had accompanied your husband to a business trip abroad and as per the rules you were made to isolate from society for 10 days within the walls of your home. Your sister had been nice enough to get you whatever you need from shops as you found ways to keep yourself occupied.

For the first few days you had binge watched most of the shows on Netflix soon getting bored as nothing began to spark your interest. The next few days you had rearranged your furniture and organised your wardrobe making space for they new clothes you had ordered. In the end Hajime had taken away your laptop stopping you from ordering more knowing you wouldn’t wear half the things you ordered seeing as though you liked to wear his hoodies.

“Hajime!” you called your husband to the kitchen for the tenth time that day. You had changed your hobby during isolation to trying new recipes making your husband a Guinea pig. (animal testing is wrong and I’m fully against it, I just used the phrase because it was a good metaphor.) “What is it this time?” he complained remembering the strange pie you had made in the afternoon the aftertaste remaining and making him want to vomit. “I made an English dessert called trifle.” You explained the different layers calming your husband knowing it wasn’t going to make him hurl.

Hajime took the spoon from your hand taking a bite of the dessert. He hummed in satisfaction licking his lips before he hid his face in your nape. “I’ve been doing a lot for you so you should do something for me now.” He murmured onto your bare skin making your cheeks turn red as you wondered what he meant. You asked him what he wanted turning around placing your hands around his neck with an innocent smile. Hajime raised the top of his lip into a sly smile saying the word you dreaded most, “exercise.”

You complained but Hajime payed no heed telling you about the couples workout he had found for you both wanting to stay in shape. Your husband had a defined body from strong arms to a hard chest and abs which reminded you of bread. You on the other hand did the bare minimum which was working and other than that you were quite lazy. It may have been due to the fact that you were the clumsiest person people knew coming home with injuries every time you had done sports in school.

There you sat on your husbands legs, sweatpants, and a sports bra which you had gotten because they were comfy. You applied pressure on your husbands legs as he did sit ups occasionally giving you a kiss on the forehead as he raised himself up due to your pouting state. Your husband had exceeded his personal best getting a towel and wiping his sweat telling you that it was your turn. Unwillingly you lay down as Hajime place a leg over yours to keep you down his arms out for you to grab to help you after you had raised your body partially.  You had barely done ten and demanded for a break chugging down the water in your bottle.

“Well that was fun lets never do it again, Imma go have a shower.” You attempted to walk away being stopped by Hajime telling you it wasn’t going to work. The next work out included maintaining your balance which you had struggled with. You had fallen down multiple times causing Hajime to chuckle while still able to hold his position. Not even doing half of the workouts Hajime had planned for you both you had began begging him to make it stop. You faked tears holding onto his legs rubbing your hands showing how desperate you were. Hajime let you off saying you could go shower off as he finished off.

That evening you were already in bed waiting for Hajime to get out the bath and join you. He threw his towel on the stand to dry before joining you in bed. His locks falling down so you stroked them out his eyes as he leaned against your chest. “You know Hajime I know another work out we can do right now.” You whispered in his hears pulling on his locks a little.

Hajime cleared his throat looking up to you wondering why you were suddenly acting like this not that he didn’t like it. “Oh well I’m still tired from before, Good night!” you giggled turning around making you drop Hajime’s head. Hajime was left dumbfounded as you snuggled into the blanket back facing him eyes close as you began to fall asleep. It had taken your husband a while to realise you had purposely teased him for what pain he had caused you during the day and let out a few cursed words which almost made you burst out in laughter but continued the façade of being asleep.