𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃; Miya Atsumu

The Playground In Which The Two Of You Met And Spent Your Childhood Years;
"Atsumoo you cow, It's my turn!" the five year old you whined as you pushed the six year old Atsumu on the swing. Atsumu laughed as he continued to swing higher and higher. You pouted crossing your arms denying to push him, shaking your head when he asked you to do so making your bangs shake. "You can go on it now." Atsumu jumped off holding the swing so you could play on it now. He pushed you on the swings for a little while until his mother called him and he had to go home. You on the other hand ran to your father who placed you on his shoulders as you screamed goodbye to the twins.

The Playground In Which You Would Wait Atsumu So You Could Play Together Again;
"I'm sorry!" Atsumu apologised as he tried to grab your attention. You turned your head away every time he popped up in front of you. "Look I even bought you chocolate peanuts." He said shaking the packet in front of you making your anger reduce and earn your forgiveness. You had been mad at Atsumu since he had promised to meet you in the park around five pm only to show up late because he was in the arcade with the boys. You handed him three chocolate peanuts as you took five for yourself telling Atsumu to not be late again.

The Playground In Which You Dealt With Your First Heartbreak;
You were now both in high school; you would meet up in the usual playground after school. You had matured into a young woman, still short but no longer carried the baby fat you once had. "She said yes!" Atsumu shrieked hugging you to show his happiness. You forced a smile congratulating him telling him not to forget you. "I could never forget you." He laughed pulling you into a headlock as he ruffled your hair. "Stop it Atsumoo! Your yelled trying to get out of his clutch.

In the end you had kicked him in the shin making him loosen his hold as he clutched his knee in pain. "Ow!" he shouted sending a few curse words your way as you ran away laughing. You got further away hiding behind a tree letting out a sigh as you watched Atsumu go home. You opened your bag and there lay the chocolates you had planned to give with your confession only to be too late. You shrugged your shoulder eating the chocolates yourself. You hung your head low hiding them between your raised knees hiding the tears that fell. You liked him a lot but it wasn't meant to be. You had hope seeing as though you know eachother better than anyone else but he liked someone else. "It's okay you will find someone else." You consoled your self wiping your tears putting on a smile as you walked home.

The Playground In Which You Would Help Him Practice;
Still in high school you had manged to move on finding new hobbies to occupy yourself. You had infact befriended Atsumu's girlfriend seeing as though she was nice and you shared similar interests. The two of you would tease Atsumu who would turn to Osamu dramatically only to be shoved away. After volleyball practice would end for Atsumu you would meet him at the park to help him with extra practice since no one else wanted to do so. "Throw it higher." He told you and so you did as he set the ball hitting the bottle he had used for practice.

"Again." He managed to choked out tired but still motivated. "Can we stop now I'm tired." You whined failing to catch the ball he had thrown at you. Atsumu sighed nodding feeling bad that you had to stay with him this late just so he could practice. The two of you walked away from the playground Atsumu dropping you off home like always. "Get your arm off me you stink." You complained struggling to shove his arm off your shoulder.

The Playground In Which You Consoled Your Friend;
The first time you had to console him was when Atsumu had broken up with his girlfriend. "Your late. Wait what happened?" You worriedly asked seeing your friend walk in with slumped shoulders his face no longer plastered with his usual grin. "We broke up." He sat on the swings pushing himself forward in a dejected manner. He had explained to you the reason of their breaking up, they both wanted different things no one was in the wrong. "It will get better, trust me." You smiled throwing the volleyball in his direction to take his mind off things. He trusted you and was right to do so as things did get better for him.

The second time you consoled him was when he had lost at nationals. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, I know you did great though." You told him through the screen smiling as he pouted. You got up from the swing showing him round the familiar park giving him a sense of comfort. "I cant wait to get home." He sighed admiring the view of the park during sunset. He reminded you to go home before it got dark wanting to know you wouldn't be harmed.

The Playground In Which You Share Your First Kiss;
"You look horrible." Atsumu laughed seeing your tired state your hair still a little wet as you had just come out from the shower. "I was up doing the assignment." You groaned walking past him as the two of you were about to be late. "Assignment? What assignment?" Atsumu began to panic as you stifled your laughter. There was no assignment you had stayed up bing watching a new drama and didn't want to admit it to the blonde haired twin.

"Atsumoo, I cant practice with you tonight, I have a date." You smirked as you did a little hair flip. Atsumu let out a small gasp as he was about to bite his sandwich calling you a ditcher. "Sorry Mama's catching boys." You chuckled making the later complain about being abandoned. "You can come by later I'll be home by 11." You told him before walking to one of your girlfriends who was going to help you prepare for the date.

"I knew I'd find you here." Atsumu sighed in relief rubbing his chest to calm down his heart rate. He had been running all over to find you when you hadn't gotten home at the time you specified. "What happened?" he hesitantly asked seeing you look more annoyed than upset wondering what had happened on the date. "Motherfucker asked me if I wanted to go to a hotel with him and when I said no he ditched not even paying for his half of the meal. Like I don't mind paying for mine I aint no broke bitch but pay for yours horny bastard." You ranted huffing a little as you kicked the sand under your feet.

"What a prick!" Atsumu complained promising to beat the dude up if you wanted. You told him not to bother sighing that your first date in months had been a bust. Atsumu got up from the swing standing in front of you as you raised your eyebrows confused. "Tomorrow I'll take you out on a proper date." He whispered leaning down to kiss your lips. Atsumu had fallen for you soon after his first failed relationship the feelings never fading.

You smiled nodding realising you had never fully gotten over your best friend. "I'd like that Atsumoo." You chuckled cupping his face giving him a small peck as you began to walk home leaving the blond-haired twin who stood dazed. He called out to you running to catchup. You hummed as response wondering what he had to say. "You know you're a broke bitch right." He teased reminding you that you weren't as rich as you claimed when ranting about your shit date. "Atsumoo I'd start running." You warned chasing your date home.