𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊; Kageyama Tobio

The clock struck twelve and your midnight craving for milk began. Instead of drinking some from the milk gallon in your fridge you snuck out with your skateboard. You rolled down the hill, one foot pushing you forward as you sped up to go to the vending machine at the entrance of the park. Beside the machine stood the familiar usual blueberry eyed boys whose name you only knew unaware of him being a volleyball prodigy and he liked that surprisingly.

The two of you had first met when he had ran out of milk in his house having to leave the house at half eleven to satisfy his craving. His neighbourhood did not contain a vending machine and so he made his way to the park by midnight knowing it would have what he desired. He then saw you who held a skateboard in one hand the other holding a carton of strawberry milk. He had expected to just grab his milk carton and leave before his mother could recognise he was gone only to have the h/c girl call out to him. "Milk cravings huh blueberry boy." You giggled at the nickname to which he ignored and simply nodded. You had mentioned going to some school nearby unaware it was a powerhouse school for volleyball changing the subject to converse with the boy. The two of you had ended up getting along and now they usually met up at the same spot at midnight to have your nightly dose of milk.

"Your early." You told him as you jumped off the board using your other foot to stop it. Kageyama shrugged his shoulder stabbing his milk cartoon as you grabbed your own. "You know plain is milk better right." He teased again knowing your reply would always be the same, "strawberry milk is elite." You grabbed the pink cartoon from the bottom, mumbling a small cheers and you sipped on the sweetened drink.

The two of you sat in silence admiring the moon which seemed closer to the earth for some reason. The sounds of crickets and slurping the last few drops of milk in the cartoon you both held. As you got up, throwing your cartoon in the bin ready to skate back home and get to bed having school tomorrow, Kageyama stopped you. "I want to skate that." He pointed to your board, the other hand rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded placing down the board waiting for him to get on and skate only for him to lose his balance the second both his feet had been placed on the board.

You were quick to grab him, holding him back up, his cheeks flushing red at the sudden contact and how he had embarrassed himself, thinking it would be easy since you had made it looked like that. You giggled a little before holding his hands and directing him onto the board. When his legs began to stay still and stop shaking you told him to give himself a little push all while you still held onto him. You then helped him by pulling him by his hands as he tried to not fall off the board. You laughed as he told you to slow down to which you denied making his blue orbs widen in panic.

In the end Kageyama had fallen as the wheels got stuck in a twig making him fall forward. Out of instinct you jumped out the way quickly making your way back to see if he was okay. Kageyama remined lifeless as he lay against the sand in the box. "Kageyama are you okay." Your worriedly asked poking his sides to get no response. You began to panic thinking how you should call an ambulance without a phone, your muttering making Kageyama let out a small chuckle. "Please you sounded like you were gonna cry idiot." The usual insult he used to call making you huff, punching his shoulder and grabbing your skateboard ready leave making him laugh even louder. He chased after you giving you an apology still laughing. To earn your forgiveness, you had him promise to buy you milk the following day making him cross pinkies with you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Its a lil shorter than usual but I hope you liked it :)Take a meme too

Take a meme too.
-Thirstaex_x