26. Darkness

Harry pov

Harry was trying not to black out. Voldemort set him and Percy down on the ground on their knees. They were still tied by this invisible chain.

Percy looked like he was fighting for breath. His shirt was soaked with blood. He needed help. And fast.

Harry didn't like the way Voldemort was looking at Percy. A chill went down Harry's spine.

Voldemort made a small gesture with his wrist and Percy levitated. Voldemort put his long thin finger on Percy's chin.

Behind Percy his friends were still banging on the invisible wall. Wizards were attaching the wall with spells. But nothing seemed to work. They were on their own in here.

"Percy Jackson. I will give you something, something I have never given anyone. One last chance to join me." Voldemort said to Percy as if it was the greatest thing ever. "I will heal you, and you and your friends fight for me. And they shall be spared."

Harry could feel the tension in the giant bubble.
Monsters who were here just to kill Percy turned around. His friends and the wizards became still. In shock. That is what it was. Shock.

But the silence was ended by Percy. He let out a laugh.
Percy was chained by the dark lord, hurt, and unarmed. And yet he laughed in his face.

"You- you really think... you really thought I would fight with you.." Percy laughed. "And my friends." Percy shook his head with a smile. "What a joke."

Harry looked at Percy with wide eyes. Did he really said that to Voldemort?

Harry's gaze landed on Voldemort.
Harry had always thought he looked scary. But the way he looked at Percy right now was straight up terrifying.

Percy just looked at him with those ocean green eyes.
If he was scared he didn't let it on.
"I would never... never, follow you." He spat.

The fury in the eyes of Voldemort was the most terrifying thing Harry had ever seen. Harry saw Voldemort raise his wand. Harry let out a warning scream but there was nothing anyone could do but watch.

"Crucio!" Voldemort yelled.
A red flash hit Percy. And he saw that Percy tried not to scream but after what felt like minutes he couldn't take it anymore. He screamed.

Percy's scream rippled through Harry's bones.
Harry screamed. He screamed at Percy to hang on.
"Percy! Percy listen to me. Please! Hang on!" Harry screamed.

Voldemort glanced at Harry and his wand shot to Harry.
Harry didn't even mind. That way he left Percy alone.
The pain that went through Harry was the most painful thing he had ever felt.

Voldemort turned to Percy as quickly as it started.

How was Percy still alive?
Still sane?

The banging on the outside of the bubble stopped.
Harry glanced at the wizards and demigods.

A blonde girl.. Annabeth, she was talking with a black haired boy.
They talked and looked at him and Percy.
They were planning. Harry realized.

Percy's scream stopped. The silence was loud and filled with fear. Harry looked at the figure laying on the ground. He was laying there utterly still.

"Percy.." Harry said like a whisper. "Percy.. come on! Get up!" Harry said more loudly.

"Silence!" Voldemort said. Shooting a curse at him. Harry panted. Voldemort focused on Percy again.

Suddenly Harry felt hands behind him.
He froze in fear.
"Don't worry. I'm getting you out." A young grave male voice whispered. Harry peeked behind him. It was the black haired boy. Nico.. Harry guessed.

"You need to get Percy out first." Harry whispered looking at Percy laying on the ground.

"I have orders." He said. And before Harry could protest he was sucked into a blackness. And he was out.
He landed on the ground and was crushed in hugs from his friends.

"Why did you leave him!" Harry yelled at Nico.
But Nico was looking at Percy with tears in his eyes.

"He is too weak for shadow travel. I don't know if he would survive.." Nico said.

"He will die there!" Harry panted.

"Percy can do this..." A beautiful dark skinned girl said. "He has to." She held Nico's arm to let him know she was with him.

Voldemort noticed that Harry was gone and let out a scream of anger.

"It seems like your friends have left you here." Voldemort said to Percy. "They saved just Harry. And left you here."

"I... I know.." Percy said weakly.
He was alive!

"They don't care if you live or die. Join me!" Voldemort tried again.

"How many times do I need to tell you.." Percy said.
"I will.. never.." Percy got on his knees. "Never.." he said again he was kneeling. Leaning on one knee.
"Join you." Percy looked up and his eyes looked like they were glowing.

The ground shook and water seemed to pour from the ground. It filled the bubble from the inside.

Percy stood. Water was creeping on his skin. Healing all the wounds in its path. Percy looked at Voldemort.
"You made a big mistake." Percy said.

Death eaters and monsters inside the bubble were panicking. Trying to get trough the wall. Begging Voldemort to let it down.
Some were attacking Percy with spells or weapons.

But Percy was filling the bubble with water. Fast. They were already needing to swim to breathe.
Some used spells to make a bubble of air around their heads. But the monsters didn't have that luxury.

Percy on the other hand.
He seemed to be breathing just fine.

Voldemorts eyes were filled with rage as he broke the bubble. But it didn't matter. As Percy kept te bubble up with his water. It seemed to cost him a lot of strength. But he didn't let go.

He then started to drop out the monsters for the demigods to turn to dust and the death eaters for the wizards to contain.

Lastly Voldemort was struggling and trying to break free. His eyes seemed panicked almost. Then Voldemort put his hands together and darkness filled around him.

Percy saw what was happening and the bubble became a big wall. Percy held up his hands and screamed as the darkness pressed on the wall of water.

Harry's vision started to blur.
He felt light headed and dizzy. He didn't realize as he fell and got caught by Ron and Hermione.

Then there was darkness