12. Last day of vacation

After breakfast Ron and Harry wanted to show Percy the school. But it was a very, very big school.
So eventually Percy's mind was overloading from all the information. So when it was lunchtime Percy's brain was toast.

They decided to hang outside in the sun with the girls.
When they got outside they walked to a big tree. They passed the lake. Percy looked at it. He really wanted to jump in. But that would not be a good idea.
At least not now.

The boys sat down beneath the tree where Hermione and Ginny were already sitting and chatting.

Percy sat down and felt a chill. He looked around.
They were close to a forest. He couldn't shake an uneasy feeling.

"That's the forbidden forest. You don't want to be in there alone. There are dangerous creatures living there." Hermione said to Percy.

"Like what?" Percy asked curiously as he sat down. He had seen a fair share of dangerous creatures.

"There is this huge spider. He tried to kill Harry and me in our second year!" Ron said with wide eyes looking at the trees like it could attack him any second.

A huge spider? Annabeth would hate that one for sure. He smiled at the tought.

"There are other things, not everything is evil, like; centaurs, unicorns, and other things. But there are also monsters that would love to kill you. It's dangerous. Only Hagrid sometimes goes in there." Hermione explains.

Percy thought about it and tried to let the feeling go en to enjoy the sun. Keyword; tried.

"How are you finding Hogwarts so far?" Ginny asked to change the subject.

"It's huge!" Percy let himself fall backwards. His head on the grass and his arms in the sky. "Harry and Ron showed me around and I think I will need a map and giant arrows pointing me the way for me to find everything." Percy says. The others laugh at Percy's hopeless expression.

A group of Slytherins walked past the tree where the group was sitting. It was lead by a familiar blond boy.
Mallfoy laughed. He glanced at Percy as they approached them.

Percy's expression changed within a second.
He glared at the group.

"Mallfoy, are you asking for Percy to break you arm?"
Ron asked with a sigh.

"Shut up Weasley. I'm not scared of him." Draco spat.

Percy was looking at Draco. He stood up and stepped forwards. A couple Slytherins took a step back.

"To what do we owe the great pleasure of your presence, oh great Draco Mallfoy?" Percy said mockingly bowing. He grinned at the blond.

The group stiffled a laugh. Draco glared at Percy.
"Acting though huh.. Pathetic." Mallfoy spat.

"If I were you. I would think about what I said back in the train. Watch your words Draco." Percy told him with a glare.

"Or what?" Draco said acting all though. But Percy could see the fear in his eyes.
"You don't even know magic." Mallfoy laughed nervously. "He really thinks he can beat me?" He laughed and looked back at his group. They laughed but it was all forced.

"Who said I was talking about magic?" Percy asked.
Draco glared again.

"Careful Jackson. My father can have you expelled within your first week. Let's go. I don't want to be seen around these kind of people." Mallfoy said walking away.

Percy smiled and turned around.
Harry, Ginny and Ron were grinning. Hermione just looked pleased at how Draco was walking away.

The rest of the day was peaceful.
They just talked and enjoyed the sun.

When it was time for dinner they left for the common rooms and cleaned up and headed for dinner.

Percy wanted to go to bed early so after dinner he took a refreshing shower and went to bed.
He felt exhausted.

——————————
A/N
I know the chapters are short but I need to write it.
Not my favorite part though.
Please stick with it. It will get more exciting.
Promise.

- L