7. The meeting

Harry's POV:

Yesterday Bill returned with news that we would have another guest over.

And today during lunch the new guy arrived. Percy.
He looked very athletic. He also had raven black hair, in a wavy just-got-out-of-bed way. His eyes were green but not like Harry's. His eyes reminded Harry of the sea. He had a tan and he noticed how everyone was looking at him with curiosity.

Molly noticed the boy's discomfort and introduced themselves. Percy stayed polite and nodded and smiled at everyone. They offered him a seat wich he gladly accepted. Fred and George sat down beside him.

They talked about Hogwarts, small things about the wizarding world. Harry zoned out a couple of times.

Percy pushed his sleeves from his blue hoody up.
His bare arms showed a lot of scars.
Some of them seemed faded and old. Some looked fresh.

But there was one thing everyone saw. The mood seemed to drop immediately. Percy looked around very confused.

"Sorry? Did I say something wrong?" He asked looking at our faces.

"Percy.. what is that on your arm?" Serius looks like he was ready to jump Percy and strangle him if he needed to. Percy looked down at his arm.

"Oh.." He lifted up his arm and shows his tattoo. "It's a tattoo... it's a trident. It's a symbol for my father." He said looking at it.

Remus walked up to Percy. Eyes fixed on the tattoo.
He pulled out his wand. Percy stood up like he was expecting to get hurt or had to put up a fight. 

"Relax Percy." Lupin said. "Hold out your arm."
Percy looked at the man and held out his arm.
"Revelio." He said.

Nothing happened.
Percy looked a bit annoyed at this point.

People seemed to let go of a breath they all seemed to be holding without knowing it.

"Sorry Percy, we just need to be very careful these days.." Remus said. Percy just nodded and sat back down.

"Why do you have a tattoo for your father?" Percy looked at Ron.

Percy took a couple seconds before answering.
"When my mom was pregnant with me, my father had to work at sea. But his ship never made it back." Percy explained.

"Oh sorry mate." Ron said looking a little embarrassed at Percy.

"Don't worry about it. I had my mom and she married a great guy." Percy said smiling.

"Well, tomorrow we are going to shop for school equipment. You should come with us. You need to get robes and a wand and everything else." Molly said to lighten up the mood.

Percy gave her a grateful smile.
"Thank you mrs Weasley." Percy said to her.

"Children, can you please head upstairs? We have a meeting in 5 minutes." Molly says.
Harry and his friends stood up.

Percy looked a bit confused at first, but followed us. Does he even know about Voldemort? Does he have any idea about the order? Why did Dumbledore want him in Hogwarts so badly?

"Come Percy. Let's find you a place to sleep." George said. He and Fred pulled Percy up his feet and apperated out of the room. And from the sound of things falling on the ground they apperated upstairs. The rest of us just walked upstairs.
Sirius smiled at Harry before the door was closed.

Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione went inside their room. They all sat on the beds.

"What did you think of Percy?" Ginny asked Hermione. They looked at each other and just started to giggle. I looked at Ron. But he looked equally confused and annoyed.

"He seems okay." I said shrugging.

"He seems cool to hang out with." Ron added.

"He looks like he works out. Maybe he could try out for quidditch. If he gets into Gryffindor of course." Ginny said to Harry. Harry nodded.

He heard laughter comming from the other room.
Not a second later Percy and the twins appeared in their room. Percy looked really pale.

"You okay there?" Harry asked him grinning.
Percy held his hand for his mouth and his eyes closed. After a second or two he nodded.

"Yeah. I'm great.. I think.." Percy said sarcastically while opening his eyes again.

"You guys ready?" Fred asked while George held up a giant ear. Everyone smiled.

"Let's go." Ginny stood up first.

"What... is that?" Percy asked pointing to the ear George was holding.
Fred was grinning and George wiggles his eyebrows.

"Come. We'll show you." Ron said.
They walk over to the stairs. The twins drop the ear on a string. A couple seconds later they could hear what the adults were saying inside their meeting.

Percy looked impressed and grinned.
"I definitely need one of these." He said to the twins.

"Shhh." Ginny said to the boys.

"So she doesn't know why she was attacked ?" Sirius asked.

"No.. She thought it was because she was with us during the first war. But I don't think even she believed it." Nymphadora said.

"So what do you think? Does she has or know something he wants?" Molly asks.

"Sally Jackson disappeared from the magical world as soon as he was gone. She didn't want anything to do with magic anymore." Remus recalls.

We all looked at Percy. He just shrugged and focused back on the conversation downstairs.

"What about her son?" Authur asked.

"Well, when we entered Sally's home... he had Bellatrix pinned to the wall and he had disarmed her somehow. And then when she was gone Percy turned around with a knife in his stomach. He was stabbed but acted like it was normal. And he carried a sword.." Remus told the others.

It was quiet.
We looked at Percy. But he ignored us.

"And why didn't he get a letter to attent at Hogwarts?" Sirius asked sounding a little suspicious.

"Maybe because Sally never let the ministry know she had a child? She moved all the way to America. It's a country where wizards have a completely different system and ministery." Molly suggested.

"Perhaps... It does seems a bit weird. This entire situation. First he returns, then Sally gets attacked who happened to have a son who never attended Hogwarts." Sirius says.

We all glimpsed at Percy.
"Believe me when I tell you, this is not even the weirdest thing that has happened to me." Percy whispered.

And somehow Harry believed him.

"We need to make sure Sally stays safe. Even though she says she will be fine. Just contact her weekly." Remus says. "She used to be a close friend of ours. We need to look out for our own."

Percy smiled softly at his words.