6. Introductions

When Percy walked inside the apartment everything that had been broken was repaired, like nothing ever happened. Percy shrugged and assumed it was magic.

Two of the four wizards were here; Remus and Nymphadora. Today her hair was blue. Percy liked her already. They were in deep conversation with Sally. As soon as Percy appeared they stopped and looked at him. Paul was not in the room with them.

"Ready to leave Percy?" The man asked standing up.
Percy nodded and gave a goodbye hug to his mom.

"Keep in touch okay? Let me know in wich house you get sorted. And be carefull, there are weird things in the dark forest. Also make sure you get an owl so you can write me. And say hi to professor McGonagall for me." Sally rambled to her son.

Percy smiles. "Mom I didn't understand 90% of what you just said. And owls usually don't like me very much." Percy says thinking about Athena.

"Don't worry Percy. We'll explain everything to you when we get back. There will be other students of Hogwarts there. They can tell you things as well" Nymphadora said to me with a smile.

"Please tell me we aren't going to take an airplane.. I hate being in the sky." Percy asked the wizards concerned.

"No, we won't travel that way. We will apperate. It's basically just disappearing and appearing at your destination." Remus explained. Well tried to.

"Oh cool." Percy says. "See mom, nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." Sally smiled at him.

"I know.. I love you Percy." She said hugging her son again.. "I will miss you."

"Love you too mom.. stay safe. Let me know if I need to come back." Percy says back with a serious tone.
He grabed his stuff and wants to walk outside.

"Percy..?" Nymphadora said.

"Oh right. Apperating." Percy said. They smiled.

"Hold on to my arm. Don't let go." She said.
Percy held her arm and Remus had offered to carry his suitcase. Percy gladly accepted.
And with a smile of his mom he disappeared.

Suddenly after a twirling sensation Percy was standing on a street. Remus was still carrying his stuff.

"Are you okay?" She asked Percy. Percy let go of her arm and took a deep breath.

"I think so?" He said looking around.

"Most people tend to throw up after their first time." She said smiling at his reaction.
To be honest shadowtraveling is not very different.

Remus smiled and walked up to a house. Right between number 11 and 13. Then suddenly the houses started to part. There was a house in between. Number 12. Percy looked around to see if any mortal was seeing this. But it must be like the mist or something. Within a couple seconds there was another house.

Remus and Nymphadora started to walk to the door.
Percy followed still wondering where he was. After the door opened they were greeted with a lot of voices.

A chill went up Percy's spine when he walked down the hallway. Remus gave my bags to someone.
"Take these to a room please." He said.
A couple seconds later a small creature was walking past me holding my stuff. He was muttering stuff.
He had big ears and eyes. Percy looked at him with fascination and confusion.

They took Percy to the end of the hallway.
"Look they are back!" Said someone from the other room. "Good to see you made it in one piece."

"Bill told us we had another guest comming." A woman said.

Remus smiled and urged Percy in the room.
Percy stepped forwards into the room filled with people.

"You guys remember Sally Jackson? This is her son, Percy." He said to everyone.
Percy's eyes glided over eveyones faces.

He was enthusiastically greeted by a red haired woman.
"Hello dear, my name is Molly Weasley. This is my husband Arthur" She gestured to a redhaired man sitting in front of her. He nodded with a smile.

"Im Ron Weasley," Said a red haired boy. "These are Hermione Granger" He gestured to the girl sitting next to him. She had brown curly hair and smiled friendly. "Ginny Weasley." The girl sitting next to Hermione. She had also red hair. She looked more athletic then the others. "And Harry Potter." Percy looked at the black haired boy with the round glasses. He looked pale and skinny.

There were a lot of other introductions. Percy's mind couldn't keep up with all the names.
It was noon there. So everyone was eating lunch. 

After the introductions they asked Percy to join.
Percy sat down across from the three kids around his age. Maybe a bit younger.

"Fred, George! Lunch!" Molly Weasley called.
Suddenly two red haired boys apparated behind her which scared her. Twin brothers that like to prank people. Percy smiled to himself.

"Yes food!" They both said. Their mom started yelling about using magic. They took a seat from both sides of Percy. "Are you the new guest Bill told us about?" One of them said.

"Yeah, I'm Percy." Percy introduced himself.

"I'm Fred." The one on Percy's right said.
"And I'm George." The one on the left said.

"So Percy, First year at hogwarts huh?" A man with black curling hair said. He was sitting at the head of the table. I think he was introduced as Serious Black. What's up with these names?

"Yes, it's crazy." Percy said with a smile.

"First year? Didn't you get a letter when you were younger?" Hermione asked him.

Percy shook his head. "No.. Didn't even know my mom was a witch. I don't think I would have ever found out if she wasn't attacked."

"Is she okay?" Molly asked concerned.

"Yeah she is fine. She can handle herself." Percy said smiling reassuringly at the mother.

"And she had you. You fought Belllatrix and was winning." Bill said.

Percy got some impressed looks. Percy shrugged.
"I guess.. not a big deal really."
Everyone exchanged some looks with each other. But luckily they dropped the subject.

"So.. wich year will you be in then?" Ron asked.

"Fifth I think." Percy said thinking back at the letter.

"Then you'll be in our year. We'll probably have classes together." Hermione says smiling.

"That would be fun." Percy says. Then he won't be all alone in a world he didn't know a thing about.

Percy glanced at Harry. He hasn't said a word to him.
He looked a little bit grumpy.

"Maybe you'll get sorted into Gryffindor." Ginny said.

"What?" Percy asked confused.

"Oh right. So there are four houses in Hogwarts." Hermione starts explaining the houses and what they stand for. About the points and housecup.

Percy listened closely to what she told him.
He needed to be prepared. Just in case.