introduction

The story below is completely mine and I reserve all the rights on the story. If you copy my story or use it without my permission I will surely report you. So please don't use it without my permission.
Thank you for reading my story do tell me what do you think about it in comments and don't forget to vote this will tell me if you like it or not and feel free to give your opinions in the comment section....
Thank you now you can enjoy the story 💕......

-jungkook one of the biggest business man and youngest billionaire
He was everything a girl want handsome, rich, cold

Jungkook was well aware of all his powers and position

Jungkook was well aware of all his powers and position. He would have anything he want to. He hated lossing. Winning was in his blood. He didn't care about anything else in front of his work and reputation.
He owned many companies and his business was still growing....
Basically he was the perfect character everyone could wish for

Y/n was a sweet but savage kind of girl. She cared about everyone but would always stand for the right.
She was working in South Korea but was born and brought up in India.

Y/n was a doctor

Y/n was a doctor. She love chocolates the most in the world and would even fight a dragon if he dared to touch her chocolates
She is really clumsy and stupid
She is a bit emotional and try to make everyone happy.
She is a normal girl who dream of having a normal life like every girl does. She is a girl with lots of dreams and ambitions.

P.s- This was just an introduction to the main characters.... Hope you enjoy 😉