chapter-4

Guilt was visible in his eyes as he saw her nodding. He got up and went to his room. Y/n looked at him amazed "aren't you going to finish it?" She asked but he didn't reply.
"Weirdo..." She said putting her dish in the sink and starting with her ice-cream. After few minutes jungkook came out of his room with a box in his hands. He stood infront of her and shoved the first aid kit on the table. "Apply it" he said coldly without even looking at her....
"Fine now sit finish you plate" she said looking at his half left plate. "Didn't anyone taught you to say thank you?" He asked while sitting. "Oh I don't thank ungratefull people." She said mimicking. "Ungratefull and me" he said "ofcourse you didn't say thank you when I saved you from breaking out rule and nor you said thanks for this midnight snack" she said scooping her Ice cream. He rolled his eyes and said 'I wish I could kill her' in his mind and finished the plate. "I am done" he said leaving "yaa where do you think you are going?" She asked stopping him "to my room" he said plainly "haha. Not before cleaning this mess. I cooked you should be the one to clean" she said pointing to the sink. "What do you think I am? I kept servants for this they will sure do it. And you are no one to tell me what should I do." He said and was about to leave "Mr.jeon I think they are off duty rightnow and it's not about your position it's about manners. So get to work" she said and left to her room. "I swear this woman get on my nerves everytime, what does she think she is?" He said and went to his room

Next morning Y/n woke-up and got ready to work. At last she is a doctor and she have to get back on her daily schedule. When she went downstairs she saw jungkook was already sitting on the dinning table. His tablet in one hand and having breakfast from other hand. "Y/n the breakfast is ready" Sofi said placing y/n's plate on the table. Y/n nodded and sat down.
"I have to talk to you about somethings" he said placing down his fork "okie talk after breakfast" she said not looking up "I don't have whole day to play with you" he said as she looked up to him "fine what is it?" She said still eating her toast. "As you know now you are Mrs.jeon I. Front of media so..." He said as she interrupted "will you stop beating the bushes around and get straight to the point" she said as he cleared his throat "ok so I think there should be some rules between us" he said as she nodded and said "yaa I agree with you" "so here is the agreement paper" he said giving her the papers. She took it and started reading it.

Aggrement-
- we both should live our list separately and can be with anyone but we have to maintain our public status.
- outside you are my wife and at home you are my servant
- the one who breaks the contract have to admit that they broke-up with other in front of media.

Y/n read the contract and put it back on the table "that's bullsh!t" she said munching her toast.
"Why? What's wrong with it?" He asked with a frown on his face "why I am your servant. I'll never accept that. Yaa but you can be my servant in exchange of me being your wife" she said while wiping her mouth. "Ok I'll cancel that, rest of it is ok right?" He said getting up "then sign it" and pointing to the paper "fine I agree" she said and singed the paper.
Y/n and jungkook both signed the contract and the was going to get off to work. Y/n checked her watch. " sh!t  I am going to be late!" She mumbled and ran to wear shoes. "Jungkook can you drop me off I am getting late" she said picking her bag up. "It's Mr.jeon for you" he said plainly "ya whatever Mr.jeon can you?" She asked impatiently. "No" he said and moved of out the door "that bastard" she said under her breath hurrying up.
She went out and ordered the cab as she was new to this place and didn't knew where the bus stop was.
"Get in, or else you are goning to stay here forever" A voice came from behind her. "Then why did you rejected me first" she said getting in his car "cause I wanted to" jungkook said plainly driving the car. "CAuSe I wANtEd tO" she mimicked him and cancelled her cab. "Just because I am being nice don't test my patience" he said glaring at her. "Haha and who told you, you are being nice Mr.jeon" she said in a teasing tone. 'this girl' he said to himself and focused on driving. "Yaa but I didn't told you where I wanted to go?" She said looking at him confused. "And do you think I'll wait for you to tell me about yourself? Don't underestimate my powers princess" he said with a smirk "don't call me that" she said looking out of the window "Tsk I told you no one can tell me what to do. Get it in your head PRINCESS" he said making her frown and look out of the window.
She arrived to the hospital. But jungkook too get off and started walking with her. "Don't you have any work? Why are you following me around" she said confused "why are you so self observed. I am coming to visit that friend of mine. Not everything is about you miss" he said walking just beside her.
From the lobby y/n went to the consultation room and jungkook went to see his friend.
"Are you better now?" Jungkook asked sitting beside yoongi. "Yes it was just a small accident,I am ok" yoongi said trying to get up "Nah- don't move. Your wounds are still not recovered" jungkook said forcing him to sleep. "I heared you got married. Joon told me everything. I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed" yoongi said looking at jungkook. But jungkook didn't said a word. "Actually I saw her with many men before, and I tried to tell you that but I guess you loved her too much that you didn't wanted to accept it. You really deserve better" yoongi said looking straight in jungkook's eyes. "Thanks hyung you were always there for me. Thank you" jungkook said with a small smile "ugh I am not really used to this jungkook bring my cold one back" he said making both of them chuckle. "Yaa now go back to work I am fine" yoongi said closing his eyes "ok hyung, I'll be back later take care" jungkook said while leaving the room.
"Miss y/n how can you be so careless. You are 5 minutes late. Actually no that was expected from you. Ugh why even I have you in my team" John (y/n's senior) said nearly shouting at her. "I- I am sorry sir" y/n said stumbling "fine now go back to work and I want that file of patient no. 226 done today itself" he said while leaving. "Ye-yes sir" y/n said in a low voice and got back to her work.
Jungkook saw this from distance and felt bad for her. He walked to john. "Mr.jeon Ace you would have called me if you need anything sir, and your hyung is doing extremely great he can get discharge in a week" john said as he saw jungkook "I known, but I wanted to talk about how the hell do you treat your staff. I saw you shouting at a innocent girl but she was just 5 Min late" he said while giving him a deadly glare "umm- that sir, sh-she is ......" John was cut off by jungkook "treat your staff well" He said and left.

Hiiee guys hope you are enjoying the story tell me what do think about it in the comment section
Thank you for reading ❤️~~