chapter-12

Morning in the boy's apartment~
Jin woke up as all of them were sleeping on eachother. Jin was sleeping on floor hugging the table as jimin and yoongi were wrapped around the toilet papers. Joon was trying to clean everything and hobi was sleeping in sitting position on the chair.

"What the fuck happend last night. My head hurts like hell" Jin said getting up as he held his head. "You guys were so drunk" namjoon said looking at the mess they made around.
"I wasn't that drunk...." Jin said try to pick up the toilet paper which were shattered around. "Yeah you know what happened!!" Namjoon literally exclaimed. "what? it can't be that bad right?" Jin said in a low voice. "Yeah you were so loud that the neighbors called police and when they asked you your identity you just said 'search me on Google I am fAMOuS bish' and blew a flying kiss towards him" Joon said as Jin nodded. "indeed I am fAMOuS" he said confidently.

"Yaa- you almost got yourself in jail !!" Namjoon shouted. "Who can arrest this handsome face" Jin said and winked at Namjoon as Namjoon signed. Jimin and yoongi got up looking at eachother. "Why are you rolled in this mess?" Jimin asked rubbing his eyes. "see clearly jimin, WE are covered in this mess" yoongi said getting up.

"Why the chopped pineapple are here on the floor??" Jimin asked picking up the mess. "You just started cutting the pineapple's shouting 'sponge Bob come out I know you are hiding inside' IDIOT!! how can you guys be so messed up!" Joon said switching on the vacuum cleaner. "So.... Did I found him?" Jimin asked as yoongi nodded his head. "how can someone be so stupid" yoongi said helping them to clean up. As they started cleaning while laughing at what they did last night.

Hobi woke up cause of their loud noises and some laughter. "Where am I?" He asked as they turned towards him. "He is even worse he can't even remember his own house" yoongi said as they all laughed. "Where is my phone?" Hobi started searching it as Namjoon returned him his phone he found near the wall "Why does my phone have this huge crack?!!?!" Hobi almost shouted. "Wait I remember this one" yoongi said as they all looked at him. "he put his phone on Aeroplane mode and threw it say 'fly you little piece of shit' but it straight went and hit that wall" yoongi said as jimin and Jin laughed and Joon sighed.

"You guys should never drink alone" Joon said as they all together started cleaning the room. They cleaned the room and started getting ready for work.

At work~
Namjoon and jin were discussing about their upcoming project as jimin was in his office analysing the data base of the company and hobi was tell yoongi about the companies progress and reports.

Jungkook walked in the building and as usual everyone bowed towards him as he nodded and walked forward. He saw hobi and yoongi as he walked to their cabin. "Hyung are you going to start working already??" Jungkook asked worried as yoongi nodded. "I already missed a lot I think I am okay now" he said assuring jungkook. As jungkook nodded and went to his cabin.

Jungkook finished his work and left to his personal office where he manages all the data base and has all the details of the company. He was at last a very hardworking man. He was working on some files as he didn't notice at it was too late. He checked the watch as it was already 12.30. He picked up his coat and went to his car. He started the car and drove to his house.

He opened the door and saw y/n was sleep on the couch. His eyes softened looking at her tiny figure wrapping her arms around herself to keep herself warm. His all tiredness and stress was nowhere when he saw her. A small smile appeared on his lips as he see's her after a whole day.

He walked to her and picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards his bedroom. He was taking care not to wake her up but her eyes opened lightly due to sudden movement. She opened her eyes and looked up to him as he was looking at her. They both stood there looking at eachother as if the world stoped. As she looked down and mumbled "Can you put me down?" Softly. He cleared his throat and put her back on the ground.

"Go get fresh I'll set the table" she said as he nodded and went to his room. She didn't wanted to accept the fact that her heartbeats increase looking at him. Only he and he can make her feel like that. But she knew their fate was not acceptable.

She served him the dinner as he came in his comfy night wears, as he knew he looks good in everything he wears. At last he was the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK.

He was having dinner as she sat down beside him. "How was your day?" He asked as she smiled and said. "Pretty good, how was your's?" She asked as he didn't listen anything but was busy admiring her precious smile.

"Jungkook?" She called as he came back to his sense. "Oh- yeah, it was quite good." He said looking back to his plate as y/n said "jungkook your mom called us for dinner tomorrow" as he looked at her "why?" He asked. "Don't know" y/n said as he nodded. "I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow then" he said as she smiled happily. "I thought you would send your Diver" she said rolling her eyes . "If you want that then-" he was cut off by her as she almost shouted in excitement "NO- I mean yeah I'll be ready by 8" she said as he chuckled making her smile.

He finished his dinner as they both were going to sleep in their bedroom. As jungkook got confused and asked "you are not going to sleep here" he said pointing at his bedroom. "Nah- my mom is not here so I don't think it necessary" she said as he interrupted "you can sleep here" he said as she looked at him amazed. "Umm it not necessary tho-" she said as he interrupted her again. "Y/n please sleep in my bedroom" he said making y/n confuse cause he was the one who threw her out of HIS BEDROOM. "I mean there are some paparazzi around so I don't want to take a risk, but if you want to thennn...." He added as she nodded. "Okie" she said innocently and walked to his room. As he smiled looking at her from behind. They both got in bed as y/n mumbled "good night" and turned off the light. After sometime she felt two strong arms wrapped around her. First she got startled by his sudden move. He pulled he close to his chest as she grabbed his shirt in a small fist.

They both were awake thinking the other one is probably sleeping. Little did they know they both were used to eachother's warmth. They both had that pleasing smile on their faces with their eyes closed. He made her feel like home. She felt safe in his arms. After her dad he was the first man in her life she trusted so much. Even tho she knew she was a replacement or just a deal she just didn't wanted to let this feeling go off.
She wanted to be there in his arms. He gave her butterflies and warmth at the same time. But she was more hurt that the one she think is her everything, she was nothing to him.

He wanted to hold her close and tell her how much she matters for him but he knew that she was not here for him. He didn't wanted to accept the fact that he love someone who can never be his. He knew she was here just for herself not for him.

They both loved eachother and wanted to hold eachother. But the misunderstandings were between them were much more greater than their relationship.

Do you think their love will grew bigger and will be written in golden words. Or else like every other incomplete love story it will end itself bacause of its misunderstandings.....

Hope you guys like my story. If you do please vote so that I will know you love my stories and support my work. Thank you so much for reading it....💕