chapter-19

Y/n opened her eyes as she looked up to jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. A small smile was plastered on her face but it disappeared in few seconds. 'y/n what the hell is wrong with you? You can't fall for him you will just end up with a heartbreak. Please don't-' she was talking to herself as her thought were interrupted.

"Were you admiring me?" Jungkook asked in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes. "Yeah was admiring you drooling all over" she said with a light chuckle trying to get up from him. As he quickly tried to wipe his face. He noticed her chuckle and relaxed finding out she was just joking.

He pulled her back as she was getting up making her fall on the top of him. "Wh-what?" She said as he found her cute while stuttering.

"Don't think you can fool me!" He said as she chuckled knowing he was referring to her drool joke. "I just did!" She said teasingly and stick out her tongue to tease him. He was looking at her fondly without realising his grip on her loosened as she took the chance and ran to the bathroom.

He let out light laugh as he Found her cute and himself silly. They both got ready and went down to have a breakfast.

They both were having breakfast as Jin entered with some luggage with him. Jimin walked behind him as taehyung followed them.

"Namjoon yoongi and hobi will directly meet us at office we brought their luggage too" Jin said Keeping the luggage as jungkook's bodyguards took their luggage to their room.

"Taehyungaa you are going to stay here too!!" Y/n asked excitedly as taehyung nodded. "Jimin called me as jungkook messaged him" taehyung said as y/n looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Let's go" jungkook said getting up as y/n nodded her head to no. "I have some work I can't come to your office" y/n said as Jin added "if you want you can work from there" as jungkook nodded.

"I can't leave you alone! Just come to office and do your work" jungkook said as Jin and jimin nodded. "Fine" y/n said as they all left for their office.

Jungkook was working as his gaze shifted on y/n who was sitting in front of him and was working on the laptop. He didn't realized that he was staring at her "jungkook?" She said confused as he flinch and quickly shifted his gaze back at his computer.

Y/n was about to say something as jungkook's phone rang. "Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon on the other side said. "Come to your personal office. Lee ho called sofi to meet him" namjoon said as jungkook got up "yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes call others" jungkook said cutting the call.

"We have to go" jungkook said looking at y/n as she asked in confusion "Where?"

"Lee ho called sofi to meet. Namjoon hyung called us at my personal office" jungkook said as he picked his jacket and walked out. Y/n quickly followed him as they both went to his office.

"You have a pretty personal office, this doesn't looks like a big company or something" y/n said as they both reached there. "If the Matter is more important I handle it from here" jungkook said as they both walked in.

 "If the Matter is more important I handle it from here" jungkook said as they both walked in