chapter-10

Jungkook walked to his office and sat on his chair. His secretary was walking just behind him. "Sir this is your schedule" he handed jungkook the file. Jungkook checked it while nodding. "At 5 I have a meeting with mr.kim?" Jungkook asked looking at jeo. "Yes sir Mr.kim will supply us the products for our new project" he said as jungkook nodded. "But don't namjoon (Joon) hyung deal with this" he asked as jeo nodded. "yes sir but Mr.kim personally demanded to meet you" jeo said. Jungkook nodded and started doing his work.

"Sir the meeting is going to start in an hour" jeo said as he bought jungkook his coffee. Jungkook nodded as his phone rang. "Hello" a sweet voice came from other side as  jungkook smiled knowing who it was. "Y/n" he said as y/n continued "listen today you don't have to pick me up today" she said as jungkook asked "what??" "Yeah today I am going to meet my friend, you probably have seen him today..... So he'll pick me up" she said as he glared at jeo. "Yaa I was busy anyways" he said rolling his eyes. "Ohh- byee~" she said cutting his call. He looked at the phone annoyed as jeo didn't dared to ask anything. He picked up the coffee and took a sip. He smacked the cup on the table and glared at jeo. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!??!" He said almost shouting. "But sir-" jeo got intrrupted "change it!" Jungkook said as jeo bowed and took the cup out. "What's wrong? This is how he like his coffee everyday" jeo muttered to himself.

At 5pm~
Jeo knocked and entered the cabin. "Sir are you ready for the meeting with Mr.kim? He is already here" jeo said as jungkook nodded. "Hmm... Send him in" jungkook said getting up.
Jeo left and 5 minutes later the door opened. He came in as jungkook's eyes were fixed on him. Jungkook quickly recognised who he was but didn't say anything.

 Jungkook quickly recognised who he was but didn't say anything

"Nice too meet you Mr.jeon" taehyung said as jungkook got up "nice to meet you too" jungkook said as the both came forward to the handshake and sat in their positions.

"So let's lock this deal" jungkook said after their long discussion and taehyung agreed to him. Taehyung and jungkook both got up from their positions and did the handshake but before jungkook could let his hand go taehyung said. "Take care of y/n" with a smile. "So you knew who I was?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "ofcourse... How I wouldn't know who my best friend got married too" taehyung added. "Yeah so remember that I am her husband" jungkook said with a straight face. "And if you hurt her I'll not sit back and watch it" taehyung said making jungkook clenched his jaw. "That's non of your fucking business" jungkook said and sat back on his seat as Taehyung left the office with a smirk on his face.

"Taehyung?" A voice came from behind making taehyung turn back. "jiminaa" he said looking at the man in front of him. "Ya when did you came back?" Jimin asked hugging him. "Yesterday" taehyung said breaking the hug. "Did you met Jin hyung and namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked "no" taehyung said as jimin continued. "Let's go meet them.... They'll be mad if they knew you came and didn't visit them". Taehyung smile and walked with him. "So what bring you here?" Jimin asked. "I had a deal with your company" taehyung said as they both entered to namjoon's cabin where Jin and hobi were there. "Ohhh look who is here" Jin exclaimed. As they all hugged eachother. "Yaa I knew you had meeting today with our company, right?" Namjoon said as taehyung nodded "yes". "Meet hobi aka j-jope." Jin said introducing hobi and taehyung. They all greeted and chit-chat for sometime as taehyung said. "Now I have to go.... It was nice meeting you guys" and they all got back to their work.