chapter-8

Jungkook came to pick y/n up from her work. He called her to tell her that he is waiting outside for her. "So I'll take my leave now, thank you Mrs.choi" y/n said packing her stuff. "Umm y/n... I heard Mr.John's wanted you back so what do you think about it?" Mrs.choi asked. "Nah I'll pass he don't really appreciate my talent but only want me in his team because of my baground" she said with a sad smile. "I am glad to work with honest and loyal teammate like you..." Mrs.choi assured returning her a smile. She came out of the hospital and saw jungkook's car as she walked to his direction and sat in it.
"Let's go" she said putting her seat belt on. "I transferred your things to my room" jungkook said starting the car. "WHAT?!?? why would you do that?" Y/n said shocked. "Are you stupid? What would you tell your mom, that you hate your husband so you don't want to be in his room" he said without even looking at her. "Yaa I hate him so much that I threw him out of my bedroom on our first night" y/n said sarcastically. "I am sorry ok... I shouldn't have reacted like that it was my fault." Jungkook Said looking at her. "Did you just say sorry?!!? Omg I heard you never really say sorry to anyone" y/n said teasing him. "And who told you that? It's more like I am most probably right" he said with a small smirk. "yaa whatever" y/n mumbled rolling her eyes. Jungkook passed a small chuckle as they both arrived at the airport.
"Mom" y/n said and waved at the lady who just got out of airport. Jungkook bowed to her to show respect as she smiled and hugged them. "I missed you" y/n said hugging her back. "I missed you too" her mom said with a small smile breaking the hug. They all got in the car as jungkook started driving. "Why did you guys hurried up to get married. I really wanted a grand wedding for you, and you didn't even called me" her mom said whining. "I am sorry mom-" y/n was cut off by jungkook. "Sorry Mrs.smith y/n actually wanted tell you about us getting married but due to my business issues we didn't had that much time... I would really apologize for that" jungkook spoke to her mom. "It's mom for you.... And it's fine but your dad was quite upset too, talk to him later." Mrs.smith said with a smile. They both arrived as her mom was stunned by looking at his villa. She pulled y/n aside and whispered in her ears. "where did you found him? I mean how did you convinced him to marry you??" She said making y/n frown. "Mom!!?! Are you even my real mom, what made you think I can't marry a good man" she said sulking. "No, no it not what I mean, I mean look he is so rich and is so handsome. But I am quite surprised that he said yes to you!! " She said making Y/n frown "should we go in now?" Y/n asked looking at her mom as she nodded and they both went in.
They all sat on the dinner table as y/n served the food. They all had a quite family dinner and after it y/n started cleaning. Jungkook was sitting on his desk in living room as her mom went and sat beside him. He smiled and bowed a little in the same position as her mom returned the smile. "Y/n really loves you a lot." She said as he turned to her. "yeah" he said with a awkward smile. "She told me you love and respect her decisions a lot." she said as jungkook was looking at her surprised. "She even told me that you are a really good husband. Please take care of her in future. She stayed away from us due to her work and now she is even married, I miss my little one but guess she is ready to have her own family" she spoke as her eyes got watery. "She is a bit emotional and sometimes acts childish but trust me she is very pure hearted." Her mom said as jungkook gave her a assuring smile. "don't worry Mrs.smith I love her very much and will also take care of her" he said. They both were talking as y/n entered the room. "Mom, your luggage is in your room, do you need my help to arrange it" y/n said to her mom "no child I'll do it, there's nothing much. It's late now you both have to work tomorrow go and sleep" she said getting up. Mrs.smith went to her room while jungkook and y/n went to jungkook's bedroom. "I'll sleep on this side" y/n said moving to one side of the bed. But when she was walking someone blocked her and trapped her between his arms. "But that my side" jungkook said. She tried to free herself from the grip but her strength was nothing in front of his. "Fine sleep wherever you want, let me go" she said still twisting between his arms. He loosened his grip as she ran to the restroom and closed the door. (There is restroom in his bedroom as that was the master bedroom)
He chuckled to himself and threw himself on bed. He was scrolling on his phone. Y/n went to restroom, closed the door and stood there for a minute feeling her heartbeat which was clearly visible. "WTH- why would he do that!" She said to herself. She looked at herself in the mirror as her cheeks were red as she was blushing hard. She quickly washed her face and did her night routine. After finishing her night routine she went out as she saw jungkook was already on the bed on His phone. He closed the phone and said "switch the lights off when you sleep" and took the blanket. 'what!??! Are we going to sleep in one bed.' she thought to herself. "Are you going to stand their for the whole night?" Jungkook asked looking at her. "No. Why would I!" She said and switch the lights off and got on the bed. 'come on y/n this can't be that bad' she said to herself while closing her eyes.
At morning~
Jungkook woke up as he looked around he saw y/n was near his chest as she grabbed his hoodie in her small fist and his hand was around her pulling her more close. 'she look's so pretty' he said to himself as removing the standard of the hair from her face. He didn't loosened his grip but was just staring at her lovingly. She moved a little and stretched herself, as he quickly closed his eyes acting as if he is sleeping. Y/n opened her eyes looking at how they both were cuddling. Her lips formed a small smile as she adore all his features. 'gosh he is so handsome' she said as she realised what she was doing. 'y/n don't fall for it, you are just an replacement for him.' she said to herself while picking his hand up lightly so he won't wake-up and getting up from the bed. She took her clothes and went to restroom/washroom to get fresh. She removed her silk night gown and took a shower. As she was done she wore her outfit and came out of the washroom she saw jungkook was already up as he looked at her and went to get fresh. They both got ready and went out in living room as her mom was cooking for them. "Mrs.smith you don't have to trouble yourself" jungkook said as she corrected him "it mom for you son" with a smile. He returned her the same smile and said "ok mom" "and I want to cook for my son in law what's wrong with that" she said as Y/n rolled her eyes and they both sat on the table. The had breakfast together and left for office. "I drop you your office in on my way anyways" jungkook said to y/n and told her to get in car. She sat in as he drives her to hospital. "At what time should I pick you up?" Jungkook asked "no need" she said getting off. "I am not asking your opinion. Just tell me the time it's not like I'll pick you up daily it's for 4-5 day" he said as she smile "ok pick me up at 7" she said with a chuckle and left.
Jungkook drove to office as he entered everyone bowed in respect and his secretary followed him. "Sir did something good happened?" He asked. "Why??" Jungkook asked confused "you look so happy so I thought something good happened" jeo said as jungkook smiled to himself. "Nha nothing special. What's my schedule for today?" Jungkook asked as jeo handed him his i-pad showing what he have to do today