chapter-26

"ARE YOU GUYS READY??!" Hobi shouted as he was waiting for everyone to get ready. "Yeah!" Jin and namjoon entered with there luggage as yoongi was already ready sitting beside hobi.

"Yeah we are done too" y/n said as y/n and jungkook walked down with their luggage. "Yaa- jiminaa, we'll get late" yoongi shouted as jimin came running. "We are taking private jet.... We can't miss flight" he said

"Where's your luggage?" Namjoon asked "taehyung said he'll bring it" jiminsaid with a smile as they all walked to the car.

Taehyung cam with 2 suitcases as they all drove to the airport.

"We all will have different rooms, and 2 people will stay in a room. Jin hyung you are with me, hobi hyung you are with yoongi and jimin you are with taehyung. And jungkook you are with y/n" namjoon explained as they all nodded.

"But where's your passport?" Jin asked as Namjoon panicked and started searching it. "Shit!!" He said under his breath.

"Yaa-  How can you lost your passport, it's 3rd time" yoongi said annoyed. "Here! You left them behind. I picked it up" Jin said handing him his passport.

"We should hang it around his neck" jimin said as they all laughed and went to their jet.

Everyone hot on plane as y/n was stunned with the interior. It was a big jet with few luxurious rooms in it. And tis all belongs to Jeon jungkook.

They all went in Thier assigned rooms. "I didn't knew you were this rich" she said exploring the room as he chuckled "didn't you knew it when you got married to me?" He asked as she nodded her head to no.

"I wasn't interested in knowing a rich ass" she said without realising what she said. "You didn't just-" he was cut off with her chuckles as she continued.

"I mean.... I didn't knew you neither I loved you back then so I wasn't interested, but now you are the only one that matter" she said as he couldn't speak further due to how flustered he was.

He stood up as he quickly leaned in and kissed her catching her off guard. "Hmm keep loving me" he said making her frown. "I should have bought my book of how to kill annoying people, it would be of great help here" she said as they both laughed.

Y/n put on her shorts as she wanted to be comfortable. While jungkook was sitting as he was focused on his i-pad doing some work. She rolled her eyes as he was busy an was about to walk past him.

But he held her hand and pulled her. She got pulled and landed on his lap. "missed my attention?" He asked teasing. "Ha! Why would I" she said with a scoff but deep down it was true, she wanted his attention so bad.

She moved a little to adjust but stopped when she felt something hard. Jungkook growned as he pushed his head back.

"You don't know how much I am holding myself back" he said trying hard to control himself. "You don't have to" she said in a shy tone as he quickly looked at her.

"I mean I am ok with it-" she was cut of as jungkook quickly placed his lips on hers.

There lips were moving perfectly with eachother as he slide his hand and started opening her buttons with one hand.

They broke the kiss to look at eachother, he was looking in her eyes waiting for her approval to move further as her smile answered it.

He didn't wasted a second and unbuckle his belt. He lossened his tie and removed his shirt. Y/n was still amazed looking at his godly well built figure. 'God really took his time to make him' she said to herself amazed by how so much good-looking someone can be.