chapter-27

Jungkook opened his eyes as he saw y/n body curled around him. He pulled her tight as he checked the time. They were now landing as he got up to get dressed neatly.

He kissed her forehead and covered her in blanket. He knew she was tired as he walked out of the room to check on others.

"You will directly drive to your villa" namjoon said as he nodded. "Yeah-" he said. "We have some work, you and y/n should go ahead" namjoon said as jungkook nodded

"We are going to meet my sister" Jin said as Namjoon nodded. "And what about others?" Jungkook asked as yoongi entered. "I'll be out with hobi and jimin and taehyung are visiting the museum so you guys should go ahead we will be there till dinner" yoongi said as he nodded.

Jungkook went back to his room as y/n was still sleeping. He went close to her and whispered in his ears "get up sweetheart, we have arrived" he said in a sweet voice as she slowly opened her eyes.

Seeing him so close to her she snaked her hands around his neck as he picked her up. "I can't walk Jeon!" She said hissing in pain as he chuckled. "You're Mrs.jeon, you should get used to it" he said with a smirk as she lightly hit his arms.

She wrapped her legs around his torso as he was holding her by her waist. "but, I can't walk properly. How will I walk out Infront of others?" She asked resting her head in crook of his neck.

"Don't worry I'll take care of that" he said inhaling her scent.

They all got ready to get off as Jungkook carried y/n in bridal style. He walked out as everyone was looking at him. Taehyung quickly looked away as he didn't wanted to see his love in someone else's arms.

"She sprained her ankle" jungkook said "oh- but we didn't asked for justification" hobi said as they all chuckled. "Yaa shut up! Y/n are you ok? Should we call doctor?" Jin asked as she nodded her head to no.

"I am fine I just slipped" she said as he nodded. They walked out as they all went to there ways.

Jungkook and y/n went to his villa. "I am not even suprised that you own this" she said looking at the amazing villa in front of her. "You are really getting used to me" he said as he carried her in.

"You can put me down now, I can walk it's just little pain" she said as he placed her down and  kissed her forehead. "Was I too hard?" He asked worried as she gave him a small smile. "No" she said as she walked to their room as jungkook leaded her to.

"I'll get fresh" she said as she went to bathroom as jungkook was sitting on the bed scrolling his phone. After few minutes she came out as jungkook looked at her.

He wasn't able to take his gaze away from her. He hairs were loosened as her collar bones were clearly visible. Her soft skin was moist as she was drying her hair with towel.

She looked at him and chuckled "what?" She asked as he quickly got up and pined her against the wall. "You should not tease me baby girl" he said as his lips were only a centimetre away from her's.

She gulped down knowing what she gave rise to as he started sucking her neck area. He moved down to her collar bones leaving red hickey's all over her neck area as she moaned in pleasure.

But her moans were not doing any good for her as they only turned him on more. "Jungkook..." She moaned as his name from her mouth was the most sexiest thing he have heard.

He didn't wanted to force her as she would already be tired so he looked at her if he can continue further only to get a small smile from her. He knew she wanted him too, as badly as he wanted her.

He picked her up and layed her on the bed. He hovered over her holding both of her hands above her head as his lips were moving in sync with her's. He moved down leaving hickeys all over her neck and breast.