chapter-23

Jungkook woke up as y/n wasn't there. He got ready as he went down.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SHOES!!" Jimin shouted. "YOU ARE WEARING THEM!!" Jin shouted back. "NOT THIS ONE THE OTHER PAIRS" Jimin shouted. "HOW TF WOULD I KNOW??!" Jin again shouted back.

"BUT WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SHOUTING!!" Namjoon asked shouting "YAA YOU QRE SHOUTING TOO!!" Jin shouted back.

Jungkook got confused as he looked at y/n who was arguing with yoongi. "You are literally 7-8 inches smaller than me!! How dare you call me shortie!!" Suga said as y/n mimicked him.

"sHoRtiE~~ but what about my IQ is bigger than you!!" She said as he scoffed. "You don't even have brain to count the IQ!! I am much smarter than you?" He said as she hit him with a pillow.

"SHUT UP!!" Jungkook shouted on the top of his lungs as everyone went silent and looked at him. "Shut tf up! Please" he said looking at everyone.

"What happened?" He asked as they all started talking at once making it difficult to understand what they were saying.

"Good morning guy-!" Hobi entered as jungkook againg shouted. "SHUT UP!!".

"I just wanted to wish good morning" hobi said looking at Jungkook. "No hyung I didn't said shut up to you" he said looking at hobi and shifted his gaze back to the others.

"Let it be now! Whatever it is!" He said as they all looked at eachother. Namjoon received a call as they all moved to have breakfast.

They all were having breakfast as Namjoon came back.

"Jungkook last night they had called sofi again." He said as everyone's attention was now on him.

"And the one who supports them is Michael" namjoon said as yoongi cursed under his breath. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon nodded in assurance.

"They have called on the 4 'O' clock ship." Namjoon said as jungkook nodded. "So are we going?" Jin asked as jimin nodded his head to no. "They are not inviting us to have a party. They will try to kill us. Why would we put our lives in danger" jimin said as y/n nodded in agreement.

"We have to end it! I'll go there" jungkook said as taehyung put his hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"Remember they would have a plan too, you have to be prepared" he said as Namjoon nodded. "They called all of us... All 7 of us" namjoon said looking at everyone.

"We are 8" y/n said as jungkook looked up. "You aren't coming this can be dangerous" he said as y/n shooked her head to no. "I would be more safe with you than being here alone" she said as Namjoon agreed.

"They have a plan to attack on y/n as she will be alone. We have to take her with us" namjoon said continuing as jungkook agreed with him.

"Who is Michael?" Y/n asked being completely unaware. "I'll tell you later" yoongi said as she nodded.
"And you were right it wasn't Selena. She was a different women we tried to dress like her" namjoon said reminding about the women who came covered looking like Selena.

"But did you knew it wasn't Selena?" Jin asked as hobi and jungkook looked at eachother. "Cause karma is already catching up on her and she is to busy to play this games" hobi said making every one confuse.

"The company which she worked in went bankrupt as she didn't had any job. Her latest fiance ditched her after taking all her money..." Hobi continued as yoongi let a sarcastic laugh.

"So when are we going there?" Jungkook asked looking back at namjoon. "Tomorrow!" Namjoon said as jungkook was thinking of a plan.

Next day~