chapter -16

She woke up as a light rays of sunlight hit her face. She got ready and went downstairs.

"Oh good morning y/n" a big smile with lots of energy greeted her. "Good morning hobi" she said with a smile. "Where are others?" She asked looking at namjoon and hobi.

"Jin is in the kitchen and yoongi, jimin, jungkook and taehyung are still sleeping" namjoon said. "Should I go and wake them up?" Y/n asked at hobi nodded. "Yeah I'll go and wake up yoongi" he said and walked to yoongi's room as y/n walked to the home theater.

She opened the door as jimin was already up sitting half asleep wondering something. "Are you up? Go and get fresh" y/n said as he nodded and went to bathroom.

Y/n looked at the 2 boys sleeping on the couch "Tsk-  did I just caught my best friend sleeping with my husband" she said dramatically and removed her phone for one more photo as she couldn't control her laughter. She clicked the photo and put her phone back in.

"Get up guys!!" She said but no one of them moved. She slightly shook jungkook arms as he slowly opened his eyes. Dude to the moment taehyung too stretched himself before opening his eyes.

Jungkook looked beside him as he was about to shout when he noticed taehyung was literally hugging him. But at the same moment taehyung too saw him and was surprised.

They both tried to push eachother away with all the force causing both of them to fall on the ground. Y/n was just standing there still watching both of them.

"Yaa you guys were literally cuddling whole night, and now acting like would kill eachother!" Y/n said rolling her eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK-" they both said at the same time.

"Yeah you really cheated on your wife with her best friend??!?? Mr.jeon I didn't expect this from you" y/n said dramatically. As taehyung being the crack head he was joined. "Exactly!! Omg my entire life is ruined... Now who will marry me!" Taehyung said dramatically.

"Yaa- you were the one hugging me!!" Jungkook tried to defend himself "and you were the one who wanted to sit beside me" taehyung said making jungkook frown in frustration

"STFU-  who would want to sit beside you" Jungkook said and walked out of the room 
as he heared y/n laughing and taehyung mumbling "you",  before leaving the room.

"Do you think it's funny??" Taehyung asked rolling his eyes. "Ofcourse it is!!" Y/n said between her laughter.

They all were sitting on the breakfast table having breakfast. "Y/n are you going to hospital??" Hobi asked as she nodded. "I have to" she said. "But it's not safe for you!" Jin added. "Don't worry, hospital is quite safe" she said trying to assure them.

"I had talked to the director, don't go to hospital for few days." Jungkook said having a bite of his breakfast and without looking at her. "But-" she tried to speak as namjoon cut her off. "We are just doing it to keep you safe, it just for few days" he assured her as she nodded in agreement.

"But who tried to attack you?" Taehyung asked confused and a bit worried. "He is our old enemy. But we are still not sure about it" jimin said as they all finished their breakfast.

"Guys this house is too big for me to stay here alone" y/n said whining like a child. "But you can't go out" yoongi said making her pout. "You can come to office with us" jimin said as yoongi agreed. "But she'll get bored there" namjoon said as Jin added "she'll get even more bored if she stays here alone. So why not get bored together" he said and winked at her.

"Yeah you are right. Let me come with you too" she said looking at Jungkook with her puppy eyes. "Hmm you'll be more safe with us" hobi said with a wide smile as they all agreed.