chapter-3

A tears started rolling down her cheeks when she realised in which hell she threw herself. "Why? W-why this happens with me?" She said sobbing. But she felt her hand on her shoulder. "It's ok child. It's not your fault" a soothing voice came from behind her. She turned to find a middle aged woman smiling at her. Y/n picked herself and asked "wh-who are you?" While wiping her tears. "I am Mr. Jeon's maid. Mrs.jeon you can call me SoFi" she said giving her a warm smile "no-no plz don't call me Mrs.jeon you are older than me please call me y/n ma'am" y/n said returning her a small smile "ok miss y/n, let me show you your room" she said guesturing to room in front of jungkook's room. "Is this where I'll live?" She asked surprised. "Yes miss, and call me if you need anything" she said while leaving "umm.... Actually this dress is quite uncomfortable to sleep in so can you..?" Y/n said making her stop "oh yes, Mrs.jeon ordered few clothes for you so you can be comfortable around" she said opening the wardrobe "omg no no I don't need so many clothes and these look very luxurious....you can just give me simple cloths for tonight" y/n said but sofi interrupted by "but Mrs.jeon will get upset of you reject it...so you should not reject your mother in law" and left. "Tsk mother in law....." And removed a cute night dress to wear. It was a baby pink silk night dress with strips on it. It was combo of shorts and a shirt. She wore it and sat on the bed. She checked her phone. "Oh Mia message" she said and opened it
Message~
Mia: hii y/n... Do you want to talk? Are you tired?
Y/n: hiee...yes I am a bit tired but it's ok.
Mia: I am really sorry y/n this was all my fault. But you know what the vintage vase is so adorable
Y/n: b!tch you just traded your best friend for a vase?!?!!
Mia: Nooo! Trust me it's destiny... Like his marriage broke and you appear out of no where and had to marry him... Dude you could write a novel about it.
Y/n: haha. Very funny... Here I lost everything my self respect,my independence, and even my dreams of first love and you are thinking about a destiny.
Mia: oh come on it can't be that bad right? I mean he is handsome rich what else do you want?
Y/n: yaa but he is stupid, arrogant, annoying and I guess he was born cold hearted. He just threw me out of his bedroom 🙄
Mia: what he threw you out?!!?!
Girl I am telling you this is romantic comedy drama you should think about writing it you'll thank me later.
Y/n: yaa maybe....but now shut up. I am tired. I'll talk to you later. Byee~~
Mia: bye sweetheart TC.

Y/n threw her phone on side and leaned back as she was tired. But then she heared a knock on the door. "Ma'am food is ready" a voice came from behind the door "yaa I'll be there in a minute" she said and try to get up. "Ugh it was such a long day...." She said getting up and walking to the dinning room.
She entered the empty dinning room and looked around "isn't he going to eat" she asked sofi "no he said he is not hungry" sofi said serving y/n. "Hmm I say starve him for a long time, he deserves it" she said taking a bit of her food. Sofi chuckled and started doing other work. "Do you like it?" Sofi asked collecting her plate "wait I'll do it don't worry" y/n said picking her own plate sofi insisted but y/n clean after herself "dinner was really good. Thank you sofi" she said giving sofi a smile and retired to her room. 
At midnight~
Jungkook was hungry as he didn't ate anything. His room was a mess and he threw some things here and there after coming home in anger and frustration. As it was midnight and every servant would have probably gone he decided to go to kitchen. When he was walking down he heared some noises from the kitchen. 'Did someone broke in?' he thought to himself he quickly took the nearest object to hit them. She slowly moved toward the noise. It was dark as kitchen lights were off but the fridge was open and only it's light was on in whole kitchen he could see someone moving near the fridge.
He shouted "WHO ARE YOU??" And was about to hit the person when he heared something "Ahhh-" y/n shouted holding ice-cream cup Infront of her head. "Y/n??!!?" Jungkook asked supplied "WTH- what are you doing here?? At this time?" He asked putting to vase in his hand aside "I was here to just have Ice cream. But why would you hit me? Do you hate me so much?" She said looking at him with her big deo eyes "yaa are you stupid? Why would you come here at midnight? And I wasn't going to hit you but I thought someone broke in" he said massaging his temples. "Ohh- but why are you here at midnight" she asked closing the fridge door "umm... I- I was just..." He said as she was looking at him curiously "what this is my house I can ho where ever I want he said switching on the light and opening the fridge door. "You are hungry? Aren't you?" She asked looking at his eyes but he didn't glanced at her "don't worry even sometime I skipped the dinner. should I make something for you?" She asked still looking at him. He didn't say anything but removed milk from the fridge and started drinking it. Y/n switched on the stove and started boiling water. "I am making ramen, do you want?" She asked making jungkook look at her "hmm" he said and sat on dinning table which was in front of kitchen counter. Y/n made ramen and served in 2 plates. She took the small serving as she was quite full and gave the big serving to jungkook as he didn't ate anything. They both sat on dinning table and started eating. "I don't really know how to cook but I can still make things like instant noodles and few easy things" she said taking a bite. Jungkook didn't said anything. But he noticed that her hand was having a mark from earlier when he pushed her.
He asked her "umm... Did that happen when I twisted your arm?"
She nodded.