chapter-18

"No! I mean I still prefer my daily coffee tho-" jungkook said as jeo smirked to himself.

'I knew it, he still loves the coffee I made' jeo said in his mind smiling. "Yeah I still love your coffee. Now go and do your work" jungkook said as his gaze was fixed on the computer.

Jeo startled as he quickly took that cup and went out.

Y/n was walking around as she saw Joon and Jin walking with some papers in their hand.

"Yaa- I told you not to go near that machine" Jin was talking to him annoyed as Namjoon was looking down. "I was just trying to help. I didn't thought it would break so easily" Joon said trying to find excuse. "This was the 6th machine you broke!!" Jin said rasing his eyebrows as signed left his mouth. He looked at Joon as he felt bad for scolding him. "Fine!! Let it go" Jin said as joon's face lit up. "Hyung! Sorry. Let's me buy you dinner" Joon said with a smile as Jin Chuckled.

"Y/n?" Jin asked as she smiled at them. "Why are you here alone?" Namjoon asked as y/n said. "I was bit bored so just roaming around" she said as they both nodded.

"You can go and check the green house if you want. We will be in my cabin if you need anything" Jin said as y/n nodded and they both went to his cabin and y/n walked to the green house Jin told her about.

She saw they sign of green room and went to that direction. As she walked in the room the fresh smell of soil and the greenery hit her. A smile appeared on her face as she was looking around. It was pleasing as if people's stress of whole day can be relieved in minutes.

She sat on one bench enjoying the site. After few minutes Jungkook checked his watch. "It's been past 20 minutes" he said to himself. "Why isn't she still here? I am not going to leave my work to find her. It's her fault" he said shifting his gaze back to the computer.

Y/n was sitting calmly as a voice intrrupted her. "Are you new here?" She looked behind as a lady in casual work attire was standing there. "Umm... No actually-" y/n tried to speak as she was cut off by her. "I saw you at the morning. Why were you walking behind Mr.jeon? Stay away from him. He is mine" she said as y/n raised her eyebrows.

"But he is married!" Y/n said getting up from her seat. "Marriages are ment to break. And you don't have to worry about that I will marry him anyways" she said with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked "none of your business! Just get one thing straight if you want to work here just stay away from what's mine" she said as y/n chlenched her fist.

"I don't think that appropriate thing to talk to Mrs.jeon herself" a voice came from behind making both of them turn.

Jungkook was standing at the entrance as he walked in. "Si-sir" she stumbled in shock.

"You have quite of guts to tell my wife you love me" he said as he walked towards y/n and held her waist making y/n shock by his sudden affection but she than played along. She clenched her fist when she saw jungkook gave a smile to y/n.

"I as so sorry for your loss miss but now this man belongs to me...." Y/n said looking at her and then back at Jungkook who was already looking at her proudly.

"I am much better than her. Why was it not me? I am beautiful, smart and love you. I have everything you want. Why wouldn't you pick me" she said with straight face but pain in her voice.

"Because she is the only one my heart beat for" jungkook said as y/n's heart beat was so fast that and she felt like her heart would pop out the next minute. Her stomach had butterflies.

"And I don't think I need to explain my love for her to every single person so excuse us" jungkook said as he was about to walk out with y/n but stoped in midway. "And yeah- you don't have to come from tomorrow, submit the resignation letter and leave" jungkook said as she interrupted furiously "this company needs me sir." She said in a angry tone. "I build this company on my own. I think I am even capable of handling it on my own. Sorry miss to break your world but my company doesn't needs you" jungkook said without looking at her.