CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (PART TWO)

CONTINUATION...

"Just what exactly was Hisham Hosseini's problem? Could someone please care to explain?"- Isma Taib.

Their banter was cut short when they heard loud shuffling near the room's huge glass door and for the next entire minute or so, both father and son watched in great astonishment as Isma literally and I mean literally began to...

PULL ON THE HUGE PUSH DOOR.

That too with all of her might!

An 'are you seriously serious right now' look instantly took all over of Hisham's face as he keenly watched her for what could be said to be a minute after which he quickly stood up to go help her but not before saying...

"Simply two things about her! Either she is Plain Stupid or Plain Dumb. Choose one!"

"I choose Plain Nervous!"

"That wasn't an option!"

Hussein slowly shook his head as he chuckled to himself and with the cheekiest of all grins ever, plastered all across his face, he said...

"Awwww and there goes Cinderella's Prince to save her. How simply adorable?"

"Me? Prince? Her Prince? You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I am none other than the Evil Step Mother here! Simply watch me!"

"Sure! Sure! Whatever sails your SHIP, Hisham! Whatever sails your SHIP! Also, if we are choosing, can I be the Fairy God-Mother?"

"Only and only if you promise to make her disappear!"

"Nah! Never mind! Il choose to pass!"

Loudly snorting at his father's reply, Hisham got to the huge glass door, his eyes meeting with Isma's for a brief second and extremely hot and burning blush instantly crept up her cheeks due to nothing but pure embarrassment, the very second Hisham gently PULLED open the door for her from the INSIDE.

Great!

Just great!

Like what even?

Could the earth please just do her an immense favour and just open up to swallow her and that too with immediate effect?

No like really; now would really be the most appropriate time!

The most tremendous waves of all types of embarrassment that ever chose to exist, gushed through each and every single little fibre of her body and the only thing she ended up doing was....

Stuttering!

Greatly greatly stuttering!

"I...I...I am terribly sorry....I...I...I got late. I don't know, I ummm...I got lost. The conference room... There just were so many rooms... I couldn't...I mean this building...I mean I am just terribly sorry! Really sorry!"

Before Hussein could say that it was more than pefectly fine, Hisham at a pace faster than lightning, quickly interjected with...

"Well that's more than perfectly okay. I mean we only but waited a whooping THIRTY MINUTES for you! That's totally incomparable to all the hours of the day we still have left with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO!"

The amount of sarcasm that dripped from each and every single syllable of Hisham's words made Hussein want to literally smash his head up against a solid brick wall at least once or maybe twice and he quickly took a step forward, wanting to come to Isma's defence and that too, by all rightful means because he very well knew, that she wasn't really at fault.