CHAPTER SIXTEEN (PART TWO)

"No one will ever realise your worth unless you realise it on your own first!" – Yumnah Saeed.

Four years!

A literal four whole years!

That's for how long she had been married to her husband and till date, he still didn't fail in the very least, in making her feel the very same way he had made her feel, when he had simply held her hand for the very first time.

Blood ferociously rushed up Yumnah's cheeks, making her feel as if they were almost literally burning, the very second Yasir tightly draped his strong arms around her waist from behind, gently laid his chin on her shoulder and then whispered in her ear...

"I love you. I love you, Yumnah Saeed. I love you so deeply!"

A small smile played on his lips when he heard how sharply her breath hitched, causing him to quickly tighten his arms around her.

He then bent down to place a light feathery kiss on her cheek and from how warm her skin felt, he didn't fail to immediately realise that his wife was furiously blushing causing him to once again whisper in her ear...

"I am your HUSBAND, Yumnah! Stop being such a Blushing Bumble Bee!"

"I am so not being one!"

"Not being what? A Bumble Bee or a Blushing One?"

"A Blushing One!"

"So you are a Bumble Bee!?"

"Yasir!"

"Yumnah!"

"Yasir!"

"Yumnah!"

"Can you...can you just...STOP?!"

"Not until you stop blushing!"

"I am NOT blushing!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!

"Are too!"

"AM SO NOT!"

He threw his head back as a beautiful laugh escaped his lips, bent down to place another kiss on her cheek and then turned her around so that she was now facing him.

He then gently rested his forehead against hers and with his minty breath fanning her face, he whispered....

"You are so beautiful, Yumnah! The most beautiful woman I have ever met! MY most beautiful woman!"

He then got hold of her hand, kissed it extremely hard almost as if wanting to prove to her how he truly felt deep inside and then took it and gently placed it over his erratically beating heart.

Tears immediately stained Yumnah's eyes and she lovingly cupped his cheek while stroking his short and neatly trimmed beard with her thumb and as they lovingly 'stared' at each other, their extremely beautiful, self-made moment couldn't help but make Yumnah continuously question herself.

Could she ever and I mean ever, go wrong with this man by her side?

This man...

Her husband!

Her Blind Husband...

More and more blood furiously rushed to her cheeks and she shyly buried her face in his chest because the very second she had stood on her toes to whisper to him that she felt the very same way he did if not more, Yasir had once again tightly wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her even more closer towards him and then had passionately kissed her forehead only to slowly and very much reluctantly let her go as soon as he heard a certain someone's tiny little footsteps running towards their room.