AMAL'S NOTE

Asalam aleikum.

I hope this note finds you well.

I just needed to put a few things out there after my previous 2 chapters...

1) Please, I BEG of you, PLEASE allow me to stick to MY storyline.

I am very much okay with critic, I really am but how can one tell me how should write my OWN story?

I tend to spend days and days thinking of how chapters in this should turn out. As I think of scenes in my head, I laugh, I cry, I smile and I simply can never wait to pen it all down!

Therefore I do not at all appreciate when someone comes out of the blue to tell me, NO, all your thoughts are trash, here take my opinion and write this book this way...

NO I WON'T...

As I said way too many times before...

PICK UP YOUR PEN AND WRITE YOUR OWN STORY!

2) Secondly...

HISHAM WILL NOT AND IS NOT THE ONE TO SAVE ISMA.

She will have to save herself!

This has been highly concerning for me with the number of times readers keep asking as to when he will save her.

Yes I agree, we all read and deep down believe in knights in shining armours...

BUT...

Marriage has never been the answer to any problems...

Please!

I'd rather have Isma fight her own battles and Hisham is own and when they come together; they fight bigger battles but NOT have the mentality of one saving the other...

Save from what exactly?

YOU START BY HELPING YOURSELF.

PERIOD!

3) Lastly but most IMPORTANTLY...

Those saying...

Stop writing about such things...

They are uncomfortable for some! Write happier content!

Ummmmm...

First of all I am sorry if you actually have gone through any of this in real life.

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE!

Those who know me well, I have never been the one to write such content especially MATURE CONTENT!

I still however left my comfort zone to write such...

Why?

BECAUSE I WANTED TO!

There are millions of happy books on the app, please feel free if this one makes you uncomfortable.

İ am writing this because i want to and i know of at least 2 people realy close to me going through this!

İl even tell you part of the story if you dont mind...

Its 2021, we visit a close family friend.- a female!

I immediately notice scratches all over her face and i even am almost on the verge of asking but then dont only for a few seconds later to be whispered to that she was beaten up.

Do i and the five other women in the room try to say seomthing about it?

No we dont!

Did i feel sick to the stomach?

Yes i did!

Could i help her?

Yes but i really didnt know how!

İs the man in her life exactly like Yusuf?

Yes he is...women, smoking, drinking and all!

Do we know?

Yes we do?

Do we do anything about it...

No we dont!

Does she know?

Yes she does!

Does she do anything about it?

No she doesnt!

Does she want anyone to do anything for her?

No; because she believes she has nowhere else to go and we only but will make things for worse for her!

Those saying oh please...ISMA NEEDS TO BE STRONGER THAN THIS...

You think its easy?

Cant we all see her try?

No you just dont wake up one day and say NO i am going to be strong today!

İts a process and its more and more hard when there always are people to bring you down!

ISMA WILL TRY AND SHE WILL GET THERE...

TRUST THE PROCESS!

Please just dont sit behind a screen from the comfort of your home and type things down as if they are easy...

THEY ARE NOT!

Isma tries to be strong but the situations around her dont allow her to be...

Have you seen how she is around Hisham?

She takes no crap from him but deep down you think she can be the same way with Yusuf and her father?

Sorry but the answer is NO!

NOT NOW BUT WITH TIME, AS SHE GROWS...YES!

Yes, i can write all happy scenes, romantic ones like Yasir and Yumnahs but as i said before all this is FICTION!

I agree that there are happy marriages and may you all be granted with the same AMEEN.

That doesnt mean there arent unhappy marriages and that i shouldnt write about them because SHAGUFTA down the street doesnt want to read such content!

Sorry.

İl continue writing.

THE NEXT CHAPTER ISNT A HAPPY ONE AS WELL!

SORRY IN ADVANCE!

I have just been really upset with the response i got from the previous chapters just because they arent happy!

İt really got to me!

Not sure if il update today but i will try.

Thank you for coming to my TED TALK...

Until next time,

AMAL!