CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CONTINUATION...

FLASHBACK...

Anything in the name of class!

Anything close to regal!

Anything that screamed nothing but extravagant!

In short, anything fit for a socialite!

For that's what she fully considered herself to be...

An A list socialite!

Nothing less than that!

Comfortably leaning back against her seat, Zulekha took a tiny little sip of her sparkling water having attended this particular party solely on the basis of it having ticked off all her boxes.

It most definitely was without a doubt; her kind of thing.

A party that oozed right, left and centre with nothing but exorbitance when it came to literally each and every single little thing.

Overly glossing her luscious lips for something like the umpteenth time in a minute, her eyes lazily scanned her perimeters only for her ears to quickly quirk up the very second she once again heard that one name that had kept getting mentioned on a stretch.

That one name being none other than...

Hisham Hosseini's!

Her interest having been most definitely sparked, she slowly followed the innumerable eyes already stealing glances at him, she however not at all refraining herself from ogling him right from head to toe and that too repeatedly.

No!

No!

No!

Most definitely not!

This so called Hisham Hosseini was...

Way too below her standards!

Most definitely NOT her type!

Absolutely no doubts about it!

She could for sure do so much better!

That too without even trying!

I mean, her name itself spoke for itself.

Zulekha!

Zulekha meaning 'Beauty'!

'Brilliant Beauty'.

Not to brag in any sort way but there always was; very much since forever, just something about her.

Something one couldn't really put a finger on but something that greatly exceptionalised her and she very much knew that.

Knew that a tad bit too well!

Most especially when it came to men!

I mean, she was a woman that had men literally fall at her feet and I very much mean literally.

Right before she even hit puberty, she had been swarmed by men just like bees to honey.

Her father too swamped with marriage proposals for her, way too many for his liking.

Not that she hadn't ever courted any.

She very much had and that too...

A bit way too many for her own liking.