Chapter - 3

After Song Qinghan also drank the mung bean soup, the lovely voice of the matchmaker system sounded again: [Task 1 is completed, the reward has been issued, and the host can withdraw it at any time.】

Su Jiao Jiao smiled, and his face was still. He waited for them to drink the green bean paste precipitated in the thermos, and hurriedly left holding the thermos: "I have to give it to my father and mother. Let me go first. "

"Sister-in-law, go slowly!" several young people said with a smile.

Su Jiao nodded and ran out in a small step, not at all missed.

Behind him, they also heard their humming voices teasing Song Qinghan.

After leaving the outsider, Su Jiao Jiao walked alone on the road, his eyes were full of smiles, his eyes were bright, and she was particularly moving, mainly because she found that she had two more pockets! Still the money of this era!

She has to rely on the system to get rich! No more worrying about living a hard life!

After walking for a while, Su Jiao Jia calmed the joy on her face and sent the kettle to her parents: "Mom and dad, come and drink some water."

Sun Fang is bending over (dried gan) to work, heard the voice of her daughter, suddenly moved slightly, and happily put down the work in her hand, quickly came over, and blamed: "This is hot outside, what are you doing (dried gan)? ?Be carefully tanned."

Su Jiao Jiao poured a lot of mung bean soup into her kettle with a smile, and then said: "It's okay, I boiled mung bean soup, mom, do you try it?"

"It tastes good." Sun Fang was reluctant to take a sip. This sweet taste made her feel a little bit distressed: "How can I add such a polysaccharide? That sugar is all left to you, don't waste it, just add a little flavour. Now."

Su Jiao raised his chin and said softly, "I should drink it for my parents!"

"Ouch, my girl is intimate!" Sun Fang was so coaxed that he forgot the cold war with her husband, and pulled Su Zhengyang excitedly: "Baby and his father, you are careful to see our family. , Hey!"

"Jiaojiao, this one is for you, take it for sugar." Su Zhengyang stole five cents from his pocket and gave it to his daughter.

The original owner will pick up, Su Jiao did not refuse.

After pouring enough mung bean soup for the two elders, Su Jiao took the remaining half-pot to find two brothers and sister-in-law. They had a little less, and many more.

Zhang Qian is savvy, not willing to lose at all, and was not satisfied with drinking this sweet mung bean soup. His eyes fell on the extra jug. He was unhappy and said: "Jiao Jiao, how come there is a jug? For whom? ?"

Su Jiao Jiao smiled and poured the mung bean soup to the two older brothers, and did not hide it. He said casually, "I sent it to Song Qinghan."

Zhang Qian paused and doubted: "Are you going to marry?"

She is in a hurry. If she marries in the past, will she be able to raise two old and young aunts together with her man and Erlang?

"Jiaojiao, don't you think about it, Song Qinghan's legs are broken, and you will not be able to work in the future. You have to suffer if you want to marry. Listen to my sister-in-law and plead with my dad, let's..."

"Okay, don't say it!" Su Jianhua frowned and interrupted his wife, and said unhappily: "Jiaojiao's marriage is not related to you, don't mess up (cao) heart!"

"Su Jianhua what do you mean? I'm not for you yet, if she married Song Qinghan, then you will be the one to raise..." Zhang Qian immediately roared back with a black face.