Chapter - 8

It's dawning.

The biological clock made Song Qinghan wake up, with a splitting headache, a sore throat (dry gan), and a wound in the waist and abdomen that still hurt, but it was much more comfortable than it was before last night (sleeping Shui). Feeling chilly.

As soon as he turned his head, the tip of his nose had rushed over a strange and somewhat familiar unknown fragrance, and he had also seen around head next to his shoulder.

The two were not next to each other, but they were very close together.

The girl curled up (shen) body, covered with a thin quilt like sleeping (Shui).

From Song Qinghan's point of view, she could just see her frowning frown, and there was still some tiredness (colour) between her eyes as if she didn't (sleep Shui).

The heat on his face rose rapidly, Song Qinghan pursed his lips, recalling the sound that had been ringing in his ears in the dizzy last night, and his heart couldn't help but feel warm, and the lip corner (gougou) had a satisfied smile, couldn't help it. Look twice, look again...

After watching for a while, he reluctantly turned his head back, closed his eyes, pretended (sleeping Shui) that he didn't intend to wake her up.

But at this moment, Su Jiao, who was enough to sleep for a night, woke up.

She sat up directly and found out that it was already dawn.

Sun Jiao looked at the man around him and reached out (touched Mo) his forehead.

cold.

Then he untied his clothes and looked at the wound on the waist and abdomen, but unfortunately, her eyesight could not know what had happened to the injury, because last night she exchanged the potion from the space, and Song Qinghan herself The same colour (colour) is used, but the effect... It is said that it is completely different!

"Shouldn't you have a fever?" Su Jiao murmured, her eyelids were surplus.

She remembered the matter all night, and it was not good (sleep Shui), but with the systemic medicine, she didn't have to go to the hospital as long as she had a fever.

As soon as the matchmaker system was about to speak, I saw that the host was already (sleeping Shui), and closed his eyes silently, smirking smugly: the products produced by the system are naturally excellent!

It's just this kind of snicker, and when he sees the man on the other side (bed Chuang) gently leaning his head and looking at the past, the soft eyes become a silent laugh--

The host is awesome!

****

When I woke up again, the sun had come out, and a trace of heat spread from the outside.

Su Jiao Jiao rubbed her eyes and yawned to sit up, she didn't want to remember, but... she was hungry!

"Jiao Jiao--" Sun Fang's loud voice sounded.

Su Jiao quickly ran out, opened the courtyard door, and shouted clearly: "Mom, you are here!"

Sun Fang looked at her daughter who ran over and smiled, but her gaze paused in the green and black area under the eyelid on her white and tender face, and she snorted someone uncomfortably. Dao: "My mother is hungry or hungry, you know you were tired yesterday, and you certainly won't cook, so let your sister-in-law give you the following. Move, eat this with eggs, and give him without eggs."

"Mom, you're so nice!" Su Jiaojia was so moved that she took over the bowl with both hands and said, "Mom, you sit, there are eggs here, take two for you, don't send anything over next time, I'm hungry Just go back and eat it yourself, it’s the same."