Chapter - 33

Su Jiao Jiao felt that he was confused by that eye guts, and even made such a shame* shame!

As the only listener, Song Qinghan froze.

Fortunately, he was still sane, lowered his eyes for a while, removed the lips, and gave her medicine in silence.

Su Jiao shivered and waited for the medicine, then immediately shrunk to the bed and lay down. This made me feel more comfortable, but still a little cold.

This evening it seemed to cool down abruptly.

The overall temperature in 72 years and 18 years are much lower. In the summer, you can pass the fan. It may be 18 years. It is easy to get heatstroke.

Su Jiao silently rolled the quilt and wrapped herself into a caterpillar.

Soon, Song Qinghan also came up.

Su Jiao Jiao blinked. Although they didn't cover a quilt before, they also held hands. Occasionally, they were close, and it was normal to snuggle together (sleep Shui).

But just in that state, Su Jiao Jiao moved and wanted to roll into his quilt and add a layer to himself, but he was a little embarrassed.

Song Qinghan's previous eyes gave her (thorn ci) a sense of excitement that was too (strong Qiang) as if to hit the soul directly.

It was just suddenly that the people around him were enlightened and reached out.

Sujiao Jiao rolled over and rolled into his arms automatically.

The atmosphere of stalemate between the two disintegrated in an instant. Su Jiao laughed, turned back to lie down again, and whispered, "Come over here."

Song Qinghan was soft (skinned), leaning over and putting her quilt directly on her quilt, holding people together with the quilt, and then asked softly, "Is it cold?"

"It's not cold anymore." Su Jiao Jiao smiled and shook his head.

The two heads were next to each other's heads, and they glanced at each other, but they didn't want to look away.

It hasn't been this way before, but both of them are self-controlling people, or the emotions are not in that place, and the impulse is not enough.

Just today, Su Jiao Jiao intuitively knows what to do.

Sure enough, they looked at each other for a while, and saw that the young man with the thin lips* approached: "Good night (kiss wen)."

Su Jiao looked up and didn't move.

Only this time, he did not touch her face, but the lips of her lips.

Su Jiao's breathing slowed down automatically...

*****

Helping the old man, Su Jiao Jiao didn't care about it. The money was just money for her, but for the girl, it was a life-saving thing.

They had a hard time at this time, so Su Jiao did not think about letting them pay back the money.

But on the morning of the third day, the temperature rose again in some weather.

Song Qinghan opened the door and saw the (dry gan) firewood piled at the door. At first glance, it was picked from the mountain. It was dried in the sun (dry gan) (dry gan). This kind of firewood is particularly easy to burn, and it can also be burned into charcoal for heating in winter.

They used a lot of firewood in their home cooking for a while, but they still have a lot of (dry gan) firewood.

But these firewoods are also people's wishes.