Chapter - 10

Mother Song, who was crying vigorously, breathed for a long time, her heart flashed a little guilty, and then she pulled Wang Jianye's sleeve and shouted: "Oh, Captain, look at her so cruel, I am her mother-in-law..."

Su Jiao's brutal appearance also made people who came to see the lively laugh: "Yo, you look amazing at the girl, it is Sun Fang's daughter!"

"It's her mother-in-law anyway. It's too cruel to beat people out?"

Wang Jianye frowned and shouted: "Okay, all are quiet!"

The gossip-saver banned immediately, and Mother Song reluctantly closed her mouth, her eyes staring at Su Jiao Jiao.

Su Jiao's pretty face was cold, and he was not afraid at all. Wang Jianye saw this, comforted him, and said, "Ao, please call out Qing Han."

There are too many people, and you can't stand in the hall, you can see the explanation in the courtyard.

Su Jiao nodded and turned to enter the house. He saw that he had stood up and whispered: "They are here to find fault. I will not be polite."

Song Qinghan squeezed her hand calmly and appeased: "You're welcome, I won't care."

The lips of Su Jiao (Gou) only overflowed with a smile, and immediately pulled it up again, Xiao Neng's face posed with a fierce look: "You will listen to me after a while, do you hear me?"

"Okay, I listen to you." Song Qinghan nodded with a smile, completely raking his ears. If his comrades saw it, he might only feel that Song Qinghan was going to make a mess if he was cold in the back.

But Su Jiao did not know that she subconsciously believed that the male host was so upright and simple. After all, if he was not pure, he would not be bullied by the Song family, and at this time, he was so devoted to her, so that she let herself down. Also more sufficient.

She lifted the man to the yard and moved another chair over to let him sit. Then she said:

"Captain, I happened to be looking for you. Today is the day after I just got married. Yesterday, the family ran off together and didn’t come to join the group. Today, this man took his son to find something in my kitchen. To **** it, you said I should not shoot it? If it weren’t for her mother-in-law, I would sue the public security bureau, and then (Jiang Qiang) was convicted of theft!"

This was different from what Wang Jianye knew. He turned black and stared at the family, sternly said, "Don't you come and see?"

Mother Song said straightforwardly: "What's wrong? I can't come to my son's house to get something?"

Su Jiao Jiao: "All of you are separated, what is your face before you come over and get something?"

If it had been before, Mother Song must have said that she had separated, and she was terrified by the disabled son who was unable to make money.

But now leaning on the home, she has been to the kitchen once, and she still feels a lot of good things. Immediately repented: "What's the split? The boss just moved out to live! This house is still the one I got from the captain. What split! No split!"

Indeed, when Song Qinghan was kicked out, he said nothing, and the parents of the Song family did not say exactly that they were separated.

This reason holds up!

And what Su Jiao Jiao wants is this sentence, she immediately took a step forward and said crisply: "Since there is no point, then it is divided now!"

Mother Song was about to refute, she directly shouted: "Shut up!" The voice was clear and loud, and Mother Song was stunned for a moment, then she turned and looked at Song Qinghan: "You still remember to give them to you when you are a soldier How much did you remit? Hurry up and figure it out now!"