Chapter ~12

Su Jiao Jia smiled and put the box back again. Seeing Song Qinghan surprised, he thought he praised him: "Don't doubt, you are really smart!"

So much money, as long as a little bit of disclosure, the Song family is dead.

As a result, he convinced the Song family that he was really poor, showing how powerful the disguise was!

If Su Jiao Jiao may not have that ability, so it is worthy of being a male.

Song Qinghan dumbfounded, then smiled shallowly, just looked at her eyebrows, but there was a trace of danger.

The matchmaker looked at the male host's expression (desire) and wished to hold the host to dangle: sober, people are not brothers!

But it does not dare.

Looking at the pitiful progress bar, the matchmaker system jumped in the host's brain, and said crisply: [ding-task 9, married couples can declare each other's ownership, please host introduce their husband to five people Rewards: cloth ticket ten market feet! 】

This time it was Su Jiao's smile that stiffened.

Introduce Song Qinghan to five people and tell others that this is her husband?

It's so embarrassing, who doesn't know in the village? Need her introduction? If you don't know someone... Su Jiao thought silently that she didn't have any friends, and she was too lazy to make friends. This is God!

Su Jiao asked weakly: [Can you change the mission? 】

The matchmaker's iron face is selfless: [No, oh, this task cannot be completed, it will always be stuck here. In this way, the host will not be able to eat chicken cutlets, spicy strips, roasted chicken and roast duck...]

Su Jiao: 【......】

******

For the time being, the task is put down, and Su Jiao will get the matter done, and her family will get it done, and her reputation in the village will also be broken.

Of course this bad is relatively speaking.

Among Song Qinghan and Song's parents, she acted as a wicked person (colour, forcing her husband and parents to sever (guan) relationship, although there is a reason, but aoo (strong Qiang), now in the village, Everyone knows that Su Jiao Jiao is a shrew and a fierce woman.

Su Jiao Jiao did not care about this, anyway, those people did not dare to tell her before, the matter that matters now is to heal Song Qinghan's injury quickly, otherwise, she will have to serve as an old woman.

He was said to take him to the hospital, so he had to go there, and he shouldn't just use it as an excuse.

Just as Su Jiao asked Song Qinghan, his leg had to be reexamined. It has been more than half a month since the last inspection. In addition, Song Qinghan was busy with his marriage these past two days, and he touched the wound. He even accidentally cracked the waist and abdomen.

I thought it was no big deal, but it was too hot and infected.

Sujiaojia couldn't find anyone else, only Suzhengyang could be troubled. When she just went back, she could get out all the things in her space.

So the next day, Su Jiao Jiao came to the Su Family to eat rice and discussed with Sun Fang: "Mom, I want to take Song Qinghan to the city hospital to see how well the legs are. Let Dad join me?"

After task 9 was not completed, the following tasks could not appear all the time, but she had done so many tasks before and got a lot of things, but unfortunately, she couldn't find a suitable excuse to take out, just this time to go out to take things out.