Chapter 49

Su Jiao Jiao blushed and put the quilt from her mother-in-law on (bed Chuang), then directly fell on (bed Chuang) and buried her face on the soft and cold quilt.

Thinking of Ji Ya's weird eyes, she felt uncomfortable from foot to neck.

"You two have such a good relationship, and you need to be separated?"

"Hey, I didn't consider this, but it was a bit cold at this time. Would you like to stop adding a quilt to you?"

"However, as a person coming over, I still have to say that a couple (sleeping Shui) is in a relationship with a husband and wife. Rest assured, the room at home is quite soundproof."

"...Aooo..." Su Jiao Jia was annoyed by Ji Ya's voice in her mind, and finally bit her quilt with her face.

She can be sweet and sweet with Song Qinghan, but it’s embarrassing for the matter between the husband and wife to be taken out, especially when the person is her mother-in-law.

Fortunately, the father-in-law is not there.

Song Qinghan pulled her soft and smooth long hair to comfort her, quietly said: "Let you not go."

Su Jiao Jiao snorted and turned to stare at him: "If you go, how can I go?"

Song Qinghan said innocently: "I'm not going, and I don't want to be divided into beds."

Su Jiao Jiao: "..."

It makes sense that she couldn't object, but to get back to the scene, she said fiercely: "Before you divide the bed, you have to warm my bed, and when you're warm, go back."

Song Qinghan chuckled: "Okay."

...

It was already December, and the wind was cold.

At this time, air-conditioning and other things were officially on the stage after the 1990s. At present, they have not yet. Although everyone says that Jinyang is in the south, it is not in the south or north.

It will snow and the temperature will be several degrees below zero, but there is no heating unique to the north. Most people in this era did not know that the winter in the north is so comfortable.

The building is well built, the cold air is blocked out, although it is still quite cold, wearing a cotton-padded jacket, hyperactive, and can bear it.

At night (sleeping Shui), Ju Sujiao asked Song Qinghan to wash first. He is a big man and he is very angry. Anyway, holding him (sleeping Shui) in winter feels a little cold.

Most people take a bath every few days in winter, because (take xi) a bath and take off (tuo) clothes, it is cold trembling.

In the later generations, there is a saying to vomit this. The southern winter (xi) baths are all warriors.

But Su Jiao Jiao was used to it, not for others. The two were sticky. She always felt that Song Qinghan's saliva on her body had to be washed, even with Song Qinghan.

A few minutes later, Song Qinghan with hot air came out of the bathroom and moved quickly onto the bed cover. Only a head was exposed, and her dark eyes looked at her, and she said cleverly, "Give you a warm blanket. "

Su Jiao was distressed and a little embarrassed: "You don't have to wear clothes, then?"

Song Qinghan smiled her lips and was very understanding: "Hurry up like this, you go to (take xi) a bath, there is still heat in the bathroom."

Oh yes, hurry up.

Su Jiao Jiao immediately crushed the distress and ran to the bathroom.

After coming out more than ten minutes, I saw Song Qinghan frowning and shifting his bed, and at the same time made a cold trembling voice: "His..."