Chapter -7

Faced with the invitation from his mother-in-law, Song Qinghan was not very used to it.

From the age of five, after his younger brother was born, he felt the gap in his status and began to understand one thing-even a mother-in-law would not be selfless.

Therefore, except when he could not survive alone, he received help from others, and when he was 15 years old, he was rarely helped.

In this village, he received the most help, probably Su Zhengyang, because the first ratio for earning a living was directed by him. This is also the case. In the face of Su Jiao’s calculation, after Su Zhengyang personally prayed He endured it, said nothing, and defaulted on all attitudes.

The last time I went to my mother-in-law's house, it was because there were a few brothers in it. Now that there is everything in the house, he doesn't want to go too much.

Song Qinghan just wanted to let Su Jiao Jiao go by himself. He just had something to eat at home. Anyway, both legs were injured. Even if Qiang could walk, it was not convenient.

Who knew that the girl who was just hungry** and wanted to eat immediately refused, and there was a little more voice in her voice: “Mom, no, I see everything here, I just learn to cook now. , I’ll do it myself."

Sun Fang hesitated for a moment, but seeing her daughter's spirit, she didn't ask for it.

Anyway, at home, there are leftovers and leftovers. It is not a good thing. The slightly better things are eaten up by the people who come to the banquet.

She nodded: "Sure, then be careful."

"Uh-huh!" Su Jiaojia nodded her eyes brightly. She had jumped up and stood up just now, feeling too tired. She sent Sun Fang away and rushed to the kitchen.

Song Qinghan was dumbfounded.

He sat on the chair in the hall, looked at the busy voice in the kitchen, and wondered at the bottom of his heart: Are the girls' emotions so rapidly changing?

He had not been in contact with the girl and it was not clear.

But she was very active when she was busy, and she didn't go by, lest he helps him down.

Thinking of this, Song Qinghan glanced at his pair of legs, one ankle bone fracture, and one middle **. Fortunately, he did not hurt the tibia, and he has recovered most of it.

But the doctor said that he is likely to be lame in the future, this leg can't help.

I didn't think it was before, but now... his eyes are dim, and his heart is a bit sour. It's like eating a persimmon that hasn't been cooked.

Because of his situation, he didn’t want to see his parents scolding him a lot after he heard that **subsidies have been spent on medical expenses, and he didn’t let him rest at home that day. Directly asked for a separation, fearing he would find the money they had sent back before.

If it wasn't for the help of the captain and his comrades-in-arms, they would have hoped that they would not give anything.

"Well, I don't know how to cook, but it should be good." A delicate voice interrupted his gaze on his legs, and Song Qinghan raised his eyes and saw that the white was rosy, as if that crispy sweet Only a small face appeared in front of her eyes, her eyes were shiny, the tip of her nose overflowed with sweat beads, and her red lips * petals raised a beautiful smile.