Chapter - 32

At this time, ten dollars can buy a bunch of things, and the purchasing power may be hundreds or even thousands more than the modern one.

It is not expensive to see a doctor in this era, ten dollars should be enough.

She was kicked yesterday and spent five yuan or she had to do a lot of inspections. She deliberately found the one who spent the money from the beginning.

Seeing the money, the girl stayed for a while, then shook her head hard: "Too much..."

"Slowly afterwards, your grandfather will not be able to support it." Su Jiaojiao glanced at it, and the old grandpa's breath seemed weaker and weaker.

The girl gritted her teeth and refused to refuse. She bowed seriously and gave her a deep look before trotting and pulling the scooter away.

At this time, the captain also came over: "You child also said earlier, hey, I let Uncle Zhang drive you over and go."

The girl nodded obediently, clutching the great unity in her hands, and tears fell.

The old man who had almost lost his consciousness was suddenly lifted struggling to open his eyes, and subconsciously looking for his granddaughter. When he saw the granddaughter, he was relieved and said weakly, "Don’t waste money, my body. useless……"

The girl shook her head and said in a dumb voice: "We have money, see a doctor first!"

The old man was a little puzzled and wanted to say something, but he couldn't say it. His brows were wrinkled and his eyes were full of worry.

The girl said with red eyes: "A well-meaning person lent me ten yuan, enough, I will return it later."

"How do you..." The old man sighed, but the tractor was moving, and there was a pain in his leg, and he was speechless.

Wang Jianye was also a little surprised. He naturally saw the scene too. He didn’t expect that Jiao Jiao was ro generous, but she thought about it and understood that she was not a stingy person, otherwise, she would not lose her labour force in Song Qinghan. Time to marry him.

The reason why the Song family is so cruel is that they deserve it.

They are all from a village. When they abused Song Qinghan, did they not know that others would see it?

...

Su Jiao Jiao gave me the money, which made me feel at ease.

She has never been a stingy person. She just cares more about her feelings. People who make her uncomfortable do not want a dime, but in this case, she is still very generous.

Song Qinghan felt terrified when she saw her move, so as soon as she turned around, she immediately bent over to pick up the person and sent it to the room: "You take a rest first, I will boil water for you."

"Good." Su Jiao nodded.

Seeing the sturdy back that left quickly, Su Jiao Jiao sighed and looked at the ankles that seemed to be swollen, so hard, it was hard for Song Qinghan's life to be so stifling.

But thinking about what to do tonight, she blushed again.

Thoughts spread all at once, Su Jiao Jiao found that Song Qinghan's strength was quite big, hug himself and hug two clothes, easily.

She unexpectedly thought of the knowledge she learned on a pink (colour)* website, and quietly rippled, and shook her head quickly, yet...not so fast!

When Song Qinghan was short of water and came in to take her to the bathroom, she saw her flushed face and was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Su Jiao Jiao shook his head with his lips and reached out.