Chapter 39

During the lunch break, Song Qinghan obediently massaged Jiao Jiao.

After the sourness disappeared, Su Jiao Jiao was alive again!

Shooting away Song Qinghan who wanted to get closer, Su Jiao Jiao went to town by bike.

She likes to eat all kinds of pasta, so she hoarded a lot before, and secretly bought some flour on the side of the matchmaker system, just enough for the amount of one night last night.

You can buy it privately. If you are doing business and the amount is large, it is easy for her to show off. So this time she went directly to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy a part.

The remaining part is in the matchmaker system, and it is at a price on the market. I don't see a discount on her efforts to complete the task so much. She can also say that she bought it at a loss.

However, buying in the matchmaker system is still much safer than on the black market.

At more than four o'clock in the afternoon, Su Jiao Jiao was riding a car, and a bunch of various ingredients in the back frame were taken back so that she was full of heart. These trips can become money!

At this time, the sun is also on the road, and there are no places in front and back, but the scenery here is good, the air is much fresher, the sun is about to set, and it is not hot. She still rides.

Su Jiao Jiao was squinting comfortably and found that not far away, a person was chasing another person. The person being chased was very familiar, like a spin?

The movements under her feet accelerated, but it was a little late, and the man overwhelmed the gauge and made a disgusting scream: "Haha, you **** run? Not caught by Lao Tzu? You..."

"Go!" Ji Xuan struggled to turn over and want to kick him.

It's a pity that men and women are more surprised and fail to succeed. Instead, they are caught by each other's legs, and the man makes a more disgusting voice.

Su Jiao is close at this time. The man glanced at her and saw that she was a woman. With a sneer, she threatened: "Hurry up, or Lao Tzu will join you together!"

Su Jiao Jiao quickly got out of the car when he didn't hear anything, and passed with a cold face.

The man thought she was going to help. After kicking the whirl, she would strike her. At that moment, the ugly whirl of her face (colour) turned slightly back. When she saw her, she suddenly crimsoned and shouted, "Run! You! Come (dry gan)! Go away, he dare not move me, go away..."

In her roar, Su Jiao reached out silently, holding a black (coloured) thing like a flashlight in her hand.

The man leaned close to her hand, his grinning face suddenly stiffened, the laughter paused, and the next second, he fell to the ground stupefied, making a "bang!" sound, shaking a layer of dust.

The hurriedly broken spin: "..."

what happened?

Has she hallucinated?

That man fell like this?

...

In Su Jiao's mind, the matchmaker's indignant (milk Nai) sound cheered: [The host is great! I have a secret medicine here, which can be castrated physically and can also make him nauseous to the woman's physiology...

Su Jiao Jiao breathed out, relaxed, and squeezed the stun rod in his hand, silently hedging on him again, watching him tremble with the stun rod...

Sun Jiao looked at the man, in his twenties, and he was okay. He was playing with hair spray too much. He was too greasy. He wore glasses, neat and unpatched blue (colour) clothes, and his shoes were leather shoes. Progressive youth dress.