Chapter - 22

The man with the red armband looked rather serious, and the timid girl's face was pale, shaking with the bowl in her hand.

Su Jiao Jiao coughed twice. When Song Qinghan saw that she was more comfortable, she would go to speak to the red armband, but Su Jiao Jia held her and calmed down: "It's okay, I'll get it."

She wasn't really afraid, she was just scared by the sudden yell of her loud voice.

Wang Jianye made eye contact with her at the back, and Su Jiao Jiao smiled calmly. She stepped forward a few steps and said with a smile: "What are you talking about? I just invite good friends to have a meal, what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you eat?" The loud-speaking young man frowned and swept across the courtyard, and leaned over to look at the things in the female educated youth's bowl, which he had never seen before, looking at some red, some green, and Yan (Color) It looks pretty and smells good.

Zhao Sisi had already finished eating, she came first, so at this time, she was sitting and talking, listening to this, and immediately akimbo said: "It is forbidden that we eat fast? This is not a valuable thing, it is made of flour Yes, add some vinegar and soy sauce and chilli to eat."

Wang Jianye immediately said: "Yes, comrade, we are all genuine peasant families. This little girl makes a friend and invites friends to dinner. You can see for yourself."

The two scared educated youth girls nodded quickly, and tried their best to say straightforwardly: "Yeah, we're here to play together, and eat by the way, what's wrong?"

They have never had a clear money transaction from beginning to end, even if they give money, they will stay consciously. Except for Zhao Sisi and Su Jiao, they never discuss the specific price with them. Everyone is compared to the market price, but they don’t want to pay. Tickets and the like will be much cheaper.

What they said was quite frank, the two red armbands hesitated a moment, "Really did not speculate?"

Su Jiao Jiao still had a smile on his face, "Two elder brothers, we don't have that. After all, it's just such a thing. How can I get some mung bean soup at home and play with them well? Yes, it’s cheap for you to see for yourself."

At first, it was for small profits and quick sales, plus she loves to eat, and now it is just right.

Su Jiao pushed the two people directly into the kitchen and showed them how to make this thing. they can make a piece of rice noodles with a spoon. They didn’t give them eggs. After a while, the rice noodles were ready. She Put her hands and feet out of the way and add a little vinegar and soy sauce to make a taste: "Brother, do you try it?"

"Then let's try?" The loud young man looked at the brother next to him.

The other person was also curious and nodded.

The intestine powder is a piece of novelty, which is novelty. Both of them haven't eaten it. Therefore, this tasting is a very good nod. When the tip of the tongue moves, I know that this is rust flour.

This kind of thing is not expensive, even the eggs are not as good, and there is a lot of lack of interest, plus the taste is not bad, but without the eggs, it is just so-so.

The two had finished eating, and their faces (colours were all right again. They looked at them and smiled all the time. They didn’t worry at all. The person who greeted them was still a little girl with a tender and beautiful face. I came here only after the report of the enthusiastic masses. Do you always gather together in the future, have you heard?"