Chapter -13

These years, most of the rural areas are tractors, but in the county, there are already cars.

The car that came to send them was a car.

At this time, there were no particularly perfect traffic rules, so one more person could sit down. Song Qinghan was sitting in the co-pilot, Su Zhengyang was sitting on the side, Su Jiao was in the middle, next to Zhao Sisi and Li Yue.

Zhao Sisi looked surprised: "Wow, does your man a people?"

Sujiao Jiao shook his head innocently: "I don't know either."

Zhao Sisi smashed her mouth and was still looking at the car. Although her family was in good condition and she was arrogant, she did not get to the point where she could buy a car. As a result, she met a man who could be driven to pick it up in the countryside. After a while, he laughed suddenly and said to the shy girl around him: "If you say that Xi Yao sees, then it must not stick up? Poo..."

Li Yue hesitated for a moment, still nodded, pursed his lips, but said nothing.

Sun Jiao looked at it curiously but said nothing.

Wang Xiao returned quickly. Su Jiao thought he was doing something important. Who knows he brought back a few buns: "Brother Qinghan, give, that's all."

"Well, thanks." Song Qinghan took it and glanced at it. There were only four, and it was handed to Su Jiao directly: "You and Dad eat."

Hot buns got in his hand, Su Jiao was stunned, and then looked at Song Qinghan, the **** (colour was gentle, she naturally took care of her appearance, and Zhao Sisi's eyes around him looked like something strange and bright, She seemed uncomfortable.

"Dad, you eat two." Su Jiao Jia went out in two, anyway, I didn't know what the stuffing was, just grab it and took another one to Song Qinghan: "You eat too."

they can't get up fast, so both are hungry.

Song Qinghan took it in a good manner, took a bite, and bite the bean paste stuffing, the sweet taste spread out in the car, Zhao Sisi swallowed, covered her stomach, and rubbed on Li Yue with grief.

Su Zhengyang was naturally reluctant to let his maiden eat less. One stuffed one bite, and the other was stuffed into Su Jiao's mouth: "Jiao Jiao eats, Dad also ate a piece of cake in the morning, not hungry."

"Dad!" Su Jiao Jiao stomped his feet angrily, glaring at him angrily, but the buns were all in his mouth and it was useless to say.

Zhao Sisi saw this scene, sore toothache: "If you don't eat it for me, I'm hungry~"

Su Jiao Jiao shook his head: "No, I want to eat."

"cut!"

Su Jiao Jiao hummed.

*****

It took another half an hour from the county to the city.

According to Wang Xiao, this is because his car is good.

Wang Xiao retired six months ago and was assigned a job to drive specifically for the leader. Because Song Qinghan was injured at work, he could have arranged work for him, but he refused, but the leader also said that he needed to go to the city hospital for examination. You can use this car to pick uit it p.

Because of Wang Xiao, there is no need for Su Jiao to do anything in the hospital.

Zhao Sisi was taken by Li Yue to register.

The doctor is looking at the patient, they have to wait for a while.

At this time, a nurse who was about twenty years old came as if he knew him. When he saw Song Qinghan's eyes lit up, he only looked at Su Jiaojiao, his smile stiffened, and he approached two steps. Some blame: "But it is coming It’s not that you have to come over for review on the 22nd? Why are you here now?"