27 | ♛ | Icarus

T W E N T Y   S E V E N
icarus

T W E N T Y   S E V E Nicarus

A.E.A

MY EYES FLY OVER the sheet of paper in my hand, with each word my smile widens but it isn't until my eyes land on the bold letters that my smile turns into a full blown grin.

The excitement bubbling in me is all too consuming, I don't know how I'll be able to focus on today's workload with the information the very sheet in my hand had made me privy to.

Taking out my phone, I type a message, sending it in our group chat.

Me : Just got the report, the little bean is healthy and perfect in every way

Celeste : That's the best news ever

Caspian : And?

Me : And what?

Blair : She's not going to tell us, give up

Elle : Just type it, the anticipation is killing us. A hint at least?

Art : Wow, Casp really did rub off all over you

Caspian : Green isn't your colour Art

Art : Every colour is my colour Casp

Celeste : Well...a hint wouldn't hurt

Blair : Just messege me privately Ard

Me : Patience is a virtue my loves :)

The only reason I don't have two more toddlers pestering me is because said toddlers are in meetings as we speak.

While Adrian is at the Alexanderson Enterprise office, Ryv had a meeting with his company to discuss the upcoming Formula 1 Grand Prix.

The door opening makes me look up from the screen, Art saunters in with a frown "You're killing them." I quickly shove the sheet in my drawer, welcoming him with a hug.

"Oh stop, there are only a few more hours to go, they'll survive." pulling away, I look him over "What about you? Not curious?"

He flicks my nose before taking a seat "I'm well aware that we're only going to know when the couple opens that box so I'm not going to waste my breath." I hum, eyeing the increasing number of emails piling up on the screen of my mac.

Adding yesterday's ninety four with today's seventy two makes the total a one sixty six. That is, not adding the staggering fourty three of my personal mail.

This was supposed to be a half work day, we were also supposed to meet at Art's estate but then again, I was also supposed to have an assistant till now.