Chapter 9

You looked directly at Tom unable to slow your breathing he had your heart pounding and by the fast pace of your chest rising and falling Tom noticed. You didn't hesitate this time, you didn't over think it, you didn't think about Brett, it was just you and Tom kissing in the moment with no regrets.

His mouth was on yours and breathing out of control. He shuddered as he lowly moaned. Shivers sent down your spine as you depended into to kiss.

There was no space between you as you pressed up against him, your hands playing with his hair. It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way. His hands moved ever so slowly to your hips teasing you almost and lifting you onto his lap.

You've been building up to this exact moment for ages, for as long as you could remember and my God was these 12 unhappy years of marriage worth the wait, you only exchanged kisses every now again but now...

Tugging at his shirt you ripped it of. You broke the kiss apart long enough to pull it over his head and tossed it aside. His hand slid around your neck, pulling you back to his mouth.

His hands were moving down, under your bra unclasping it his fingers skimming over your breast's as he did so sending nerves to every part of your body. Your hands went down. His stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then your bra finally joined his  shirt on the floor. Skin against skin. Your hands moving down slowly removing his trousers and your shorts and now it was a tangle of legs and hands moving, exploring.

Your hips were moulded together as you moved against one another slowly, intimately. You whispered his name into his ear.

A gasp left your lips as you did so, "Tom"

Then his arms tightened around you, crushing you against his chest. You let out a moan as you felt him inside of you finally, swimming in raw sensation.

Slow and passionate, you wanted this affair because you wanted each other not just sex.

"Nice a slow, good girl" He murmured against your lips. And then he was kissing you again. 

Breathless and dazed, unprepared for all of this, your body ached for more, the soft moans leaving your lips guided Tom telling him exactly what you wanted and in that moment, the moment when two lovers realise how much they wanted each other. The world and the universe, ceased to exist...

*Later*

You and Tom started this affair not because you were bored of marriage and wanted to mess around it was because all them years of regret finally built up and you couldn't take it anymore. You wanted him and he wanted you it made sense, you just have to pray Brett believes your "It was just a kiss" story  otherwise who knows what will happen.

Resting against Tom chest with the duvet covering you, he caressed your skin. You knew you shouldn't of gone into him but you couldn't help it, you felt this burning desire within you.

"Sleep with me tonight?" Tom quietly asked un-aware if you were sleeping or just thinking to yourself.

"Well I didn't plan on moving" You truthfully told him. You remembered why you went in his room in the first place you didn't even go in there to have sex, you went in there to fall asleep with him, everything else just fell in to place at the right time.

Tom smiled gently and went back to brushing his thumb against your thighs. Tom noticed you dosing in and out of sleep and woke you one last time to give you his shirt as he didn't want you to get cold laying in just your underwear.

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep again within a few minutes you were out like a light snuggled next to Tom. You knew when you dated him the first time you loved him and now you're beginning to realise it again but you didn't care, falling for Tom was ineffable, words couldn't describe how you felt about him it was all just a whirlwind of emotions and there was nothing to do to stop you.