Chapter 15

(A/N: I know the sex scene in this isn't brilliant so I apologise but enjoy the chapter)

You smiled to yourself as you realised your wish just came true, however for the moment you ignored Tom and continued to blow out your candles. Tom was a little shocked that you didn't react straight away but he figured he would wait.

You finally blew out all your candles, "So you do love me!"

"I never said I didn't" He said.

"Well I'm glad you admitted it because... I think you've loved me ever since we broke up" You teased him.

Tom blushed slightly and chuckled nervously, "Come on eat some cake before the clock strikes 12" He spoke as he cut a small slice of cake for you.

You looked at the cake and then back a Tom again still unsure whether you'll like it or not, you were hesitant and wasn't going to eat it but then Tom scoped up a forkful of cake and stuffed it into your mouth.

"Hey!" You spoke with your mouthful.

From your facial expression Tom couldn't figure out whether you liked or not but as soon as you tasted the butter cream you knew you loved it.

"What in the world-" The cake was absolutely divine, the cake to frosting ratio was perfect and the chocolate wasn't too sickly, you felt like you could just indulged yourself into the whole cake.

You were still chewing the cake but decided to talk anyways, "This is amazing" You finally admitted, on previous birthdays you've never been a fan of cake but this, this was different it was like something you've never tasted and you wanted more.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that again please" Tom was being cocky.

You swallowed the rest of the cake and spoke again. "Alright I was wrong this is amazing, happy now?" You laughed trying not the choke on the cake.

"Very, but you should probably sleep your needed in work at 5" He informed you.

"Five! Tom that's in 5 hours are you being serious?" You began to pout.

Tom just looked at you and laughed, "Yes I'm serious"

As you were about to throw a strop about being in work so early you remembered that Tom booked a whole 2 weeks off of work and that he specifically told you a couple of months ago that he doesn't need you to come in.

"Nice try Tom, you booked 2 weeks vacation remember" You tried to be snarky.

"Miss Y/L/N don't take that tone with me, I may be your boyfriend but I'm also your boss and I'm not afraid to fire you" He spoke with a dominance in his voice.

"Yeah right, I'm the best assistant you've had since..." You tried to think for a moment, "Ever"

"Don't test my patience dear" His voice was now low and husky.

In that moment you were so confused Tom went from being sweet to dominant all, you wasn't complaining as you liked when he did that it made him 10x more attractive. You really wanted to test his patience to see how far he would go and to see how far you could push him but you knew if you made one wrong move you would be fired on the spot.

"No but do I actually have work in 5 hours?" You were genuine as you really had no idea.

Tom chuckled, "No of course not, we have a 2 week vacation remember" He spoke in the same tone you spoke in moments ago.

You sighed in relief, for a minute you thought you actually had work but luckily you didn't.

The clock was nearing closer to midnight and you wandered whether you had any more surprises instore. You were hesitant to ask as Tom had already given you so much today and you didn't want to seem ungrateful but with the day you've had you were just so intrigued to find out.