Episode 7: The Alliance

~3rd POV~

Ben walks through the store with a saddened expression, grabbing a box of cookies and two boxes of poptarts. He grabs the box of cookies-causing the whole stack to fall on Gwen, she shoots him a look "Nice going, Tennyson." She grumbles. Ben only forces an innocent smile before walking towards the checkout.

Max looks at Y/N as he wipes the "Wash Me :(" that Ben wrote off. Max's frown was replaced with a soft smile as Ben and Gwen walk up "Nice artwork, Ben." He says, Ben grins lightly "Oh, you know, makes a statement." He states. Ben starts to walk to the Rust Bucket entrance when a truck got blown up, the three Tennyson gasp "No. That's a statement!" Gwen says with wide eyes

The Tennysons watch a group of robbers with mask walk up. The leader turns to them "What are you looking at?" She asks before aiming her gun at them. Max's eyes widen "Gwen. Ben. Get back!" He shouts, pushing the two to the side. Max grunts and lands on the floor, dodging the robber's shot.

"Gotta get Grandpa out of there." Ben says, dialing up the Omnitrix and smacking his palm down. Ben growls and stomps over to the group "Ah!" He roars, hitting his fist into the ground. The robbers yelp as they fly into the air and fall right back down, "Go!" Ben shouts to Max and Gwen. They run off and a driver dizzily stumbles out of his truck "You ok?" Ben asks.

The driver looks up at Ben, "AH!" He screams, taking off. "Hmm, I wonder if that's a yes." Ben mumbles before getting shot into a pole. The leader takes another shot at Ben, but he dodges. "Ben!" Max gasps, watching from inside the Rust Bucket as a fire breaks out.

Ben leaps out from the smoke and punches the robbers, they grunt from the impact. Ben grabs two of the robbers and takes their masks "Huh," Ben gasps "You're all women. Uh-I don't want to hurt you-AAH!" Ben screams out as the leader shoots him.

"Well, isn't that sweet?"

Gwen rolls down the window "CLOBBER HER!" She shouts to Ben as the leader aims the gun at his face. Behind the robbers, drones were flying and shooting. Ben jumps out of the way, "Hey! This is my heist!" The leader shouts. The other two share a glance "You can have it!" One responds, the two run away.

Gwen sighs and turns to Y/N's weak form "Good time for you to wake up." She states, shaking her a little "You're boyfriend's in danger!" Max places a hand on her shoulder. What they didn't know was Y/N threw a tire at the leader. She grunts and falls down.

~Y/N's POV~

"Ha! I still kick butt even when I'm half dead!" I cheer clapping my hands together. I gasp as the leader stands and growls at the Rust Bucket "You'll get yours, old man." She growls "Ah Ah!" I squeak, I stand in front of the Rust Bucket and put a force field around it. I look up in fear, the rocks were cracking my force field.

My powers were too weak....

I redirect my power to levitate the debris away from the Rust Bucket. I cry out as my heartbeat speeds up "No. I can't go back! Please-no!" I scream, clutching my head.

~3rd POV~

Ben stares at the Rust Bucket with wide eyes "Y/N..." He mumbles, holding his chest tightly. A drone shoots at Ben, causing Ben to growl deeply. Ben grabs the two drone and smash them together "Nice try!" He shouts before throwing the drones at the leader.