Episode 34: Divided We Stand

I sit in the sand peacefully, making a giant life-size sandcastle. Gwen and Max were close by, "It's nice to finally get a little peace and quiet so I can catch up on my summer reading." Gwen hums happily. Max works on a small machine "Although, I can't help feeling it's a little too quiet..." He says, they both look over at me "Where's Ben?" They ask "I dunno, I'm trying to build us a home over here! I can't keep an eye on him all the time." I snort, propping up a window. I make the sand turn F/C so it'll stay in place.

People run away from the ocean screaming. My eyes land on a surfing Ripjaws, Max and Gwen sighs. They start walking over to the ocean, "Have fun. I'm just gonna stay here." I say before Gwen comes back and drags my by the top of my shirt.

A/N: Y/N's wearing like a tank top and shorts or something. I can't think of a reason for her to be wearing a swimsuit when she's dead set on avoiding the water.

I whine, just letting her drag me. Ben crashes into the sand, "Hey! Where's everybody going? Surf's up, dudes." He says. We look down at him, the watch beeps and Ben turns back into himself. "What?" He asks, noticing Gwen and Max's heavy stares.

~💚~

"Come on, I was just having some fun."

I was back to building my sandcastle-home, not really caring enough to scold Ben, "So we're we." Max says "Only somehow WE managed to have fun without frightening innocent people half to death." Gwen states. Ben puts his hands on his hips "Yeah, well, if I wanted to read books and build science projects I'd have signed up for dumb summer school. And why are you ganging up on me? Y/N's using her powers too!" Ben huffs, gesturing to my giant, F/C home I made out of sand.

Max and Gwen look at it as I add seashell and little things. "Y/N's doing her own thing. And NOT terrorizing people." Gwen states, Ben huffs and walks off.

~💚~

"Psst! Hey, Gwen, check it out!"

Gwen glances at me, "I added a second story!" I cackle excitedly, she stares at me "Seriously?" She asks, fighting back a laugh "Yep. Because of my fear of water, sand is literally the only think that's fun for me when it comes to beaches. So, why not use my powers to make it even funner?!" I laugh, dangling out the window lazily. "Don't you think you're overdoing it?" Gwen asks "Nah." I hum before hearing "Yo, Gwen! Think fast!" Gwen turns and gets hit in the face with a frisbee. She sits up and glares at Ben, "Come on! Fling it back. You need to exercise." Ben says.

"And you need to exercise some self-control! How would you like it if someone did that to you?" Gwen asks angrily, tossing the frisbee at him. Ben catches it, "I dunno. It would have to be someone who doesn't throw like a girl!" Ben teases before getting ready to throw the frisbee. Max snatches it away from him, "Hey!" Ben huffs. Max and Gwen surround him, "Guess I gotta go be a good girlfriend. I'll be back." I sigh, patting the wall of my sand home gently.

I join the Tennyson crew downstairs, "What is wrong with you people? Doesn't anyone around here know how to have some fun?" Ben grumbles, kicking the ground. His body tenses, screaming out in pain and holding his foot, I look at the rock that was in the sand. Gwen laughs at Ben as he falls over, "Not funny!" Ben groans as I help him up.

"You're right," Gwen sighs before laughing more "It's hilarious!"

~💚~