Movie Part 2: Secret of the Omnitrix

A/N: Using the Race Against Time intro cuz I can (also this song is the only think I liked about that movie...this song is so good for no reason-)

*insert aggressive dancing here*

My wifi was out for a few days. While that was going on, I read a lot of angst fic...that totally won't effect this chapter. (It totally will)

Ben, Gwen, and I back away from the forming crowd. All the aliens growl as they back us into a corner, my heart was beating so loud, I could feel it in my brain. "Way to keep a low profile, genius." Gwen scoffs angrily, Ben looks down at the Omnitrix "Looks like we're on our own..." Ben says, looking away from us "I was afraid you were going to say that." Gwen groans. I glance at the Omnitrix before our backs hit the wall behind. I glare at the crowd, Gwen grabs a pipe from the wall and spins it around. She holds a fighting stance, I make my hands glow black, swallowing down any fear I feel.

Ben grabs one of the pipes from the floor, we all glare at the forming crowd as they start to get too close for comfort. "Careful-with that thing on his wrist, he can become any one of us he wants." One alien warns "Yeah, but if he knew how to control it, he would have used it again by now." A second alien states.

"GIMME THAT THING!"

An alien flies towards us, he gets surrounded with a black glow. The alien falls to the floor, twitching violently. I glare at him, "Even so...we need to be weary of the Mayhemian." An alien says nervously "It's a child! Mayhemian children aren't that strong!" Another alien scoffs before the crowd runs at us. Ben and Gwen starts hitting alien with their pipes while I just use my powers to murder a good amount of them.

Not that strong my *ss...

No matter how many we took out, more and more started appearing. Gwen and I frown nervously before we hear Tetrax flying through the crowd, he jumps off his hoverboard. It crashes into a Fourarms alien, Tetrax lands beside us "You guys ok?" He asks seriously. The Fourarms alien growls, breaking Tetrax's hoverboard "Whoa!" Ben gasps "That was my favorite board!" Tetrax huffs.

The alien runs towards us at full speed, Tetrax holds out his hands and shoots out diamonds. The diamonds hit the alien, trapping him on the wall. "Whoa is right." Gwen says, the crowd goes back to running towards us. I levitate a handful of them and make them glow black. All the aliens go limp before I toss them into the other standing aliens. "How do they know about the Omnitrix?" Tetrax asks, punching the aliens that got too close. I shoot Ben a look, he smiles nervously.

"Funny story. I'll tell you later."

We each continue to take out any alien that got close. Ben and I flinch when an alien in front of us, I turn to see an alien that look like Vilgax...if Vilgax was a girl. This better not be the alien Ben blew our cover for, "Sorry, about that whole 'chew you up' thing. I thought you were somebody else." Ben says with a nervous smile "D*mmit." I mumble tiredly, taking out more of the aliens. The alien glares at him, "What are you doing with the Omnitrix?" She asks.

"What's it to you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her "Plenty, after all the work I put into it only to have it wind up on the wrist of some....thing." She states. Ben and I share a look, "You created the Omnitrix? You're Azmuth? Look, there's a major problem with the watch." Ben says, showing her the Omnitrix, I take out some more aliens. "Yeah, I can see that." The alien states.