Episode 25: Benwolf

Happy Valentine's Day single Pringles! Enjoy the early chapter!

Warning: if you like Kai, do not read. This was written by a Kai hater.

Also as usual, I change up the episode a bit to fit in with the plot I'm going for.

Kinda made Kai a little bit like Lila from Miraculous...kinda

Enjoy~

|💚|

"Navajo legend says the web of the dream catcher protects the dreamer by holding the nightmares in the center, while good dreams travel down the feathers to bless the person sleeping."

Max walks away with his friend, Wes, Ben lets out a bored yawn "Speaking of sleeping." Gwen scoffs as Ben leans on me tiredly. Gwen shoves Ben off of me to follow Max and Wes. Ben groans tiredly and takes my hand "I know Mr Green is Grandpa's old buddy, but could this trip get anymore dull?" He sighs. I look up to see a girl dancing, "That's my granddaughter Kai." Wes states "Oh, Wes. Last time I saw her she was barely walking. Now look at her." Max says, smiling proudly.

"What's she doing?" I ask "She's performing a ceremonial Navajo dance." Wes tells me. I glance at Ben "See, isn't that interesting?" I whisper, Ben blinks at me with a bored expression that just screamed "No." The music comes to a stop, I yelp when Ben drops his head weight on my shoulder Kai bows and walks over to us. She brushes her hair behind her ear. Kai walks past us and up to Wes. I flinch at the rumble in the sky "You sure you're not doing a rain dance?" Gwen asks.

Kai shoots her a confused look "Positive. Why?" She asks as the sky darkens and it starts pouring down raining. There were purple flashes of lightning, "That's why!" Gwen shouts. Ben and I share a knowing look, Max and Wes guide Gwen and Kai towards the Rust Bucket "Take cover in the Rust Bucket." Max says. The ground shakes when another strike of lightning hits. A deep growl rumbles in the smoke, "You wanna ask that thing for an umbrella?" Ben asks nervously.

I stare at the werewolf looking thing.

It growls, standing on its two legs. It growls before running away. Ben turns around and gasps "Y/N...whatever you do don't turn around." He says seriously "Flash flood!" Wes shouts "Huh?" I ask, glancing back.

Oh f*ck...

My eyes widen at the sight of water rushing towards us. And it was coming fast, "We're not gonna make it to the Rust Bucket. That's it, this is how I die. It was nice knowing you, Benji. Remember to wash Min every 3 weeks." I whimper. Ben rolls his eyes and helps me climb onto a roof. I tremble harshly, hugging myself close. Ben places a hand on my shoulder,

"Help!"

Nah, you're on your own.

Kai gets swept up in the water, "Will you be ok if I leave?" Ben asks seriously. I glance at Kai, "Y-yeah...I'll be fine. I think. At least if I die I can come back." I mumble, standing up. Ben stops me "Stay here, I'll be back." Ben says, looking down at the Omnitrix "Going Ripjaws!" Ben says. He hits down in the Omnitrix, but nothing happened.

Ben's eyes widen "Mm, she's dead." I mumble "Um...going Ben." Ben says before hopping into the water "Mm, he's dead." I mumble, rocking back and forth.

I want to watch and make sure everything goes well...but every time I look at the water I wanna puke. So I listen instead, I make my ears glow a faint F/C so I could actually hear them.