Chapter 41

Yeona's POV

Wow... so they're kpop idols.

I've never really looked into kpop, so it's pretty weird hearing that Tae - Or Chitta-something - Or Ten - and his friends are idols. For some reason, both Chitta-something and Ten sound like they fit him better than Tae.

I mean, it sort of makes sense. WayV's fake names were weird, they're a random group of guys living together, and there's a mature woman with a normal name living with them, who's obviously their manager.

It's going to take a while to get used to, but I think I can accept it. At this point, these people are setting my standard for the human race, which is probably weird. It's not every day that you meet a chaotic group of kpop idols through your cats, but I really wouldn't have it any other way.

I mean, I'll definitely be looking into kpop a lot more after this, but I don't think it'll affect me or our friendship too much. Therefore, there's no reason as to why I should mind it.

However, there's got to be a reason as to why now was the right time to tell me. I mean, yeah, it's really nice of them to tell me instead of making me figure it out myself, but I have a feeling that there's some other reason.

So I ask about it. "Is there a reason for you to tell me this, by the way?"

"Uh, yeah. I just wanted to let you know, but also... we need to ask for your help," Tae explains. I nod, signaling for him to elaborate.

"So, you can obviously decline if you want, but basically, there's a stalker in the area that's looking for us..." he pauses, as if for dramatic effect, "You might have guessed it already, but her name is Haeyoung."

I feel like I should be surprised, but I'm really not. Haeyoung really seems like the type of crazy stalker to try and look for idols. It explains a lot, including the similarity between her description and the guys in front of me.

Chunmei continues for him. "You see, we would ask the company to get rid of her, but they're not going to do anything so we're not even going to bother. So uh... we thought that we might ask you to help get rid of her."

I nod. All I can see are good reasons as to why I should help them, not a single one as to why I should decline them. I mean, it concerns their privacy, and I should be a good civilian, especially to my new friends, if I can call them those.

"I mean, sure, I'll help," I agree. Before I can say anything else, the group explodes into chaos, throwing cushions at one another. I can't help but wonder how these people are a kpop group, but I suppose that they look different in music videos, or whatever they are.

"But seriously, how can I help?" I ask. "I mean, I want to get rid of her for being a lazy worker, but how do I get her far away from this area?"

The group exchanges glances. "Uh, we're not sure about that yet. We need to plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she agreed :o
jkjk im not even surprised

also I related to that last line on a spiritual level-

Thanks for reading!