TWENTY-ONE

(Kai POV ♥︎)

I saw Leah fall in and got up fast until I saw Jackson jump in after her. They played around and my chest felt tight.

It tightened more when they came up and Jackson pulled her close. She smiled and he kissed her. He kissed Leah.

Maybe it was me being with her all the time, but I didn't like it. She then kissed him more and I realized it was all the techniques I taught her.

She pulled his hair, and for what ever reason I couldn't stand looking anymore. I looked away and Samantha came back from the patio where the coolers were. With two cold beers in hand I snatched one and practically chugged it.

"Your welcome, Kai." She sneered.

I gave her a mean look while chugging but she just smiled a sarcastic smile.

Her friend ended up coming and so she talked to her thankfully. Looking back to pool there was no sight of Leah or Jackson.

Please don't tell me she went to Jackson's room.

"Kai!" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned and relief filled me when I saw Leah right behind me.

"did you see that?" She whisper-screamed.

I gave her a half hearted smile, but I hated doing it.

"i can't believe it!" She squealed quietly. Her face held the biggest smile and I couldn't burst her bubble.

"ya." I gave a lipped smile.

"Hey...Leah?" Samantha looked at her confused.

"Hi." Leah gave a warm smile. "I love your hair!"

Samantha wore a styled braid and so she smiled at her compliment. "Thanks." She gave a genuine smile.

I got up as they talked and went to go get another drink.

~

AFTER THE PARTY
"Jessie." I sighed and dropped on the bed.

"Leah." She sighed back, making fun of me.

I rolled over and faced her. I have raved about my kiss only about twenty million times, but the excitement never dies down.

"You're obsessed." She laughed.

"I know." I giggled and got up. "And how could I not? This is totally the 'hot boy next door' troupe!" I squealed. I moved to the window over looking his window and turned around to see his window. Open.

A second went by of my silence until Jessie came to my side. "Come on Leah." She pulled me away from the window.

With the blinds open there was Jackson Ryan making out with Samantha Westwood on his bed. This entire time I really thought I was special? I can be so docile sometimes.

"Leah, forget about him. He's such an asshole, and you're wayyyy better than her." Jessie held my head in her arms. "He doesn't even deserve to look at you!" She huffed.