THIRTY

(Kai POV ♥︎)

A moment passed by and she didn't come up.

A few seconds passed and my heart began to beat worriedly.

I had enough and went far underneath. I might be athletic on land but in water I'm absolute shit. She was so far deep I had to push my self farther down.

My throat began to run out of air and I was only halfway to her.

I found her body at the bottom and grabbed onto her bare waist. My lungs began to burn and so I placed my feet on the ground and sprung the both of us up.

My head bobbled up and I pulled Leah up. Her head sprang up and a she took a ragged breath.

"Fuck Leah! Were you trying to drown yourself?" I rushed out while my breath was uneven.

"N-No! I just." She tried breathing but ended up making ragged movements. Pushing her hair back she continued her stammering "I did-didn't mean to be d-down there tha-t long." She huffed.

I mistakenly grabbed her lower hip and felt it's soft skin. Her eyes widened immediately and she slowly lifted her hands to my shoulders.

"We're like- naked." She whispered.

"Yup." I laughed out loud.

Her face was beat red and she shrunk her body down into the water.

I could say the cliche 'don't hide yourself', but if she doesn't feel comfortable then who am I to tell her what to do.

"What if there's a deadly brain eating bacteria in the water." She shrieked.

I rolled my eyes and began laughing.

"Kai it's not funny! We could seriously die!" She started freaking out."I read about our last Saturday."

"Leah, you're over reacting." I laughed out.

My ribs began hurting and I felt Leah push my shoulder.

"SH! Kai stop laughing." Her body went frigid.

I stopped and saw her eyes grow wide. I followed her gaze and saw a little light. It looked to be a circle shape from a flashlight. Before I could even process what was happening I felt a tug on my arm and saw Leah swim to a rock in the lake. It was a big rock that stood at the other end and Leah practically swam me to it.

I gripped onto her waist and held her behind the rock. I sheltered her with my body as I pressed my back back into the patchy grass. I hid her by sandwiching her between the rock and my body.

"we are so dead!" She whisper screamed.

I felt her chest rise up and down panicked, and I looked behind the rock to see a man come closer to the bank.

"fuck. it's the police." I said very quietly.

"the po-!" Leah began, but I silenced her with my hand.

"Leah please. stay quite." I paided attention to the police officer.

Man. it was hard trying to concentrate while I had Leah's body pressed against mine. My body slowly drifted away as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

She slung her arms around my head and pulled me closer so I came back. "J-just stay close. I-i'm scared." She whispered.

I smirked at her comment but she rolled her gorgeous eyes and blew a hair out of her face with a blow. She didn't get it so I lightly pushed it and grinned .

"stop grinning. you look stupid." She turned to the rock.

She is the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her lips pressed together, plump and full. The eyes that expressed more than she wants and her cheeks that redden against her will. The eyebrows that move with out her noticing and rise when I say stupid shit. It entrances me all and I might just fall for her.

"I SEE YOUR CLOTHES CHILDREN! Bath time is over! Get out now so you can dry off in the cell!" The police officer called out.

The lake is private property... my mistake.

"Kai! Oh, we're going to jail!" Leah's eyebrows shot up and eyes widened.

"shh- they're not going to do anything." I pet her hair calmly.

"jeez! you're such an idiot Kai Dalton." She put her head into my chest.

I kissed the roots of her hair and looked up to see the officer kicking around our clothes. He looked around the lake with his light and slowly made his way to the rock. I ducked my head and covered Leah and out of the corner of my eye and saw the light go away.

"fucking kids." He loudly said.

He clicked his light off and walked to his car.

"There's brain eating stuff in that!" He yelled before driving away.

Once he was out of the clear Leah popped up.

" This is how we die? Brain eating-"

I took her lips and put an end to her worrying. She rushed and responded back, her hands went tighter around my neck and she pulled me impossibly closer.

I snaked my hands around her waist and was careful not to go any higher than where I was. With no clothing I was so on the edge. I wouldn't do anything but- damn is Leah good at kissing.

Her hands went to my hair and she slowly rocked against my waist. I had to put my hands on her hips to stop her.

Pulling away I rested my forehead on hers. "I'm a really fucking good teacher." I smiled.

She smiled and kissed my nose before rising her head.

"We should go." Her voice was regretful. "I have an ACT test tomorrow." She frowned.

I released my body from against hers on the rock and she swam away first. I caught up and raced her but she didn't race me back.

Getting on the shore I put my pants on and tried to hide my hard on.

"he put my shirt in the water." Leah covered herself with one hand and held the sopping wet shirt in her other. I passed mine and she put it on before fully exiting the water. The ends only got wet and showed her ass amazingly.

"Stop looking!" She shrieked.

I turned around and waited until she was done. When she was she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my car.

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW