Chapter 25- Being Strong Can Be A Challenge

Chapter 25- Being Strong Can Be A Challenge

I have a surprise in here hope you like it!! I know Tezz128 will and maybe even _The_Dark_Side!

Listen to the song please. Hopefully it plays.

Back to Haylee's P.O.V

Every day has been becoming a struggle. I don't know how long its been but I do believe its been around 5 days.

The cuffs are wearing on my wrists and I have no idea what to do anymore. Christopher is getting weaker by the day and I find its harder and harder to stay strong. Its a horrible feeling knowing your little boy is in the same building as you, so close, yet being harmed and not protected because you can't do anything about it. Being locked in a room perfectly fine, unharmed beside the need for food and water and the cuffs wearing on my wrists, while he's probably in a couple rooms over battered and weak.

The lady who I now know as Martha, the one who brought me food on the first day, hasn't been seen since the second day I was here. That's when Christopher started getting worse. He was coming in more frequently, beaten and battered and all I could do was hold him and tell him things were going to be okay. Only I knew they wouldn't, I was stuck here and no matter how much I tried I couldn't help him and that's what scared me the most. I could see the life drain from his eyes. There was no more happiness in him and I was heartbroken from it. I wanted out of this; he needed out of it. Along with the disappearance of Martha meant the disappearance from food. I haven't eaten or drank anything since and it was wearing me weak and I couldn't imagine how he felt fully. At nights he would curl in a ball against me holding his stomach and crying because of the hunger pains but I never truly understood how bad it was from him. The hunger was creeping up on me too but I knew he had it worse.

Feeling sleep deprive me I sank into the deep slumber.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was awoken by slaps.

"You dumb bitch!"

More slaps came at me and because of wrists bound I couldn't defend myself. Without the food that my body so desperately needed I couldn't use the power of the elements. It was to much of a risk at this point. All I could do was pray that I would be alright but I was scared at this point and I could barely think of anything beside the fists making contact with my frail body. Kicks were now starting to come and after awhile I could of swarn that it was not just one more person. The beatings were continuing, seeming as they were coming faster and faster. Before I could even recover from the previous blows another one was coming. Over and over and over again they came and all I could do to protect myself was to curl in a ball with my face twisted up in pain. Trying to keep the screams of pain was the hardest thing. I didn't want them to feel like they got the best of me. After what felt like hours I started seeing black spots. Instead of fighting I gave in. Only to stop when a voice entered my mind.

"Fight the temptation my child."

Cracking my eyes open I surveyed the room. Behind the man, who has enough power in the blows to be numerous men, was a silhouette. The silhouette was of a women with immaculate beauty the only thing that registered in my brain were the stories I heard when I was younger.

"You are stronger than this, grab on to your destiny. It's not your time. Don't give up on the ones you love."

The moon goddess.

Throughout my childhood we heard stories about her. The one with great beauty; long flowy black hair and fair clear skin. She had the motherly nature that made everyone confide in her. The supernatural world was made by her. The creatures, the mates.. everything. And looking at her I could tell that those stories were true.