Chapter 2

LINK FOR THE PICTURES OF THE CAST THE MEDIA ISN'T WORKING RIGHT NOW :

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109657624399032109078/posts/fTANeSKfQeh?pid=6057964617931277938&oid=109657624399032109078

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I wasn't sure if I was gonna end up writing the story but I will. I should be updating more frequently now hopefully. The story will get better.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED THE MAIN CHARACTER INTO AN ELEMENTAL WEREWOLF ( A WEREWOLF THAT HAS POWERS THAT CAN CONTROL THE ELEMENTS FIRE, WATER, AND EARTH.) I HAVE ALSO DECIDED TO JUST MAKE THE ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, ADEN SMITH, TO BE A SHIFTER (A WEREWOLF THAT CAN ONLY SHIFT ON A FULL MOON). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME! XD

CHAPTER 2

I knew that if i was standing next to a mirror my jaw would be touching the floor. It was so sudden, I couldn't believe it.

"Moving," I screeched. "Why?"

She seemed hesitant at first, opening and closing her mouth not sure of what to say. After a few moments she spoke, but no direct answer was given.

"Sweetie, I think it would be best if you sit down."

Giving her a pointed look, I narrowed my eyes at her but obeyed to my aunts suggestion. Seeing as my aunt Kathy was barely ever around, we didn't really have a good relationship, as you can tell.

"Talk," I said after I got myself situated on the couch.

She sat down in front of me and sighed. "I'm not moving," She stated calmly.

That just made me even more confused. " B-but the boxes,...You said..."

I could tell by the look of her face that she was trying to figure out how to go about this situation. After a while she turned towards me.

"Your birthdays coming up."

At first I thought she was trying to change the subject but as she started talking I was finally understanding.

"You're turning 18 in a matter of two weeks. The bills are becoming to much having to supply to another rather than just myself. I got of job for you that's not that far from your apartment. You start a week after you move. The people at your apartment are looking for a new roommate, I think. Or are they your neighbors? Anyway.... you're leaving tomorrow. I have everything packed for you." She stated before she got up and went into the kitchen.

Did that seriously just f*ucking happen? Grumbling, I picked myself up off of the couch and made my way to my room. I knew there was no room for arguments, so I got in my bed and succumbed to sleep.

*MORNING*

Waking up by the bright light leaking through my bedroom window was not what I had planned. Knowing I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep, I rolled out of my bed. I picked out my cloths and headed to the shower. Thinking about what was to come I couldn't help but think that this could be my escape from Aden. That brought a smile to my face, as I slipped out of the shower.Who knows maybe this could be an end to all the torment and abuse. I slipped on my clothes and threw the used towel into the hamper. Walking into the living room I grab my boxes with the help of my aunt and placed them in the trunk of my blue Mercedes. After everything was packed, my aunt gave me the address of my new apartment and job. Looking at the address she gave me,I could tell that it wasn't in my hometown, Arizona. Entering the street name into my GPS, I found out where I was going.

"Colorado! You're sending me to Colorado?!" I screeched in disbelief.

I've been driving for around 6 hours. The suns down already, and the roads are pretty much vacant. A couple minutes later, I catch a glimpse of a hotel up ahead. As I pull in to the parking lot, I let out a yawn. Good thing I stopped now, I thought. There weren't many cars parked so I had it easy and quickly parked. A man came out and brought my luggage out as I signed up at the front desk. As I got my key, I headed to the elevator; 2nd floor room 223. I opened up my room and had a look around. It wasn't that bad. An average bedroom with beige walls and an en suite bathroom and the main room was like a kitchen and living room put together. It was worth the $150 that I spent. I plugged in my IPhone to charge and fell asleep.