Sports Festival Training

Your POV

After lunch and your next class as you and the others were about to leave the class but as the door opened you saw a horde of students in the hallway at the door. "U-Um, why the heck are you all hear?" Uraraka asked surprised. "Do you students have some business with our class?" Iida also asked. "Why are you blocking our doorway?" Mineta asked.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots." Bakugo said walking past them. "Yeah. We're the class that survived a real villain attack." You added also walking up. You and Bakugo looked at each other and back at the horde. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like." You said. "Now move it extras." Bakugo also said and everyone behind you started to freak out at what you and Bakugo were doing.

"So this is class 1-A. I heard you guys were impressive, but you two just sound like an ass." A kid said with purple hair stepping up.

" A kid said with purple hair stepping up

"

Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you two?" He asked and both you and Bakugo frowned. "How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transport people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." He explained and you rolled your eyes.

Then another kid start yelling from behind the crowd.

"

I'm from class 1-b next store to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true. But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" He said. As Bakugo already was about to walk away you followed suit. "Hey where are you two going? You gotta say something. It's your fault that they're all hating on us." Kirishima said. "Let them hate. These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them." You said. "When I beat them too ya know." Bakugo said. "Whatever." You said.