Old Wounds

The next day/ 7:00am

Your POV

Your Mindscape

You stood in a black void unable to see anything as fire was ignited all around you.

"Akio."

You turned around and saw that you was back in the city but it was destroyed and on fire. You saw bodies on the ground some you can make out while others you couldn't. Some were the bodies of pro heroes while others were your classmates all motionless. You felt someone grab your leg and you looked down to see All Might underneath you bloody and beaten. "W-Why Akio? Why D-Did you do it?" Was all he said before you went limp.

"Hehehe very good Akio."

You turned your head to see a tall black figure with red eyes.

"You're almost there. One step left is for you to come back. Come back and fulfil your blood right. Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Then everything faded to black.

You shot up from your sleep with sweat coming down your face. You looked around and saw your male classmates still asleep as you rubbed your eyes. 'It was just a dream.' You thought as you checked the time was 7:10. 'Might as well get an early start.' You got out of your sleeping bag and went into the men's locker room to change into your school training uniform.

After getting changed you went outside and saw that the sun wasn't coming up yet. You breathed in the air and looked around. Even though the sun isn't half way out you could still see that it was almost daybreak.

"You're up early." Someone said as you turned around and saw Mandalay with two cups in her hands. "So what's got you up before the others?" She asked. "Couldn't sleep all that well. Thought I might as well get an early start at training." You said. "You can't just wake up and start training. You at least need something in your body. Come join me. I made tea." Mandalay said and you nodded.

You and Mandalay sat on the steps in front of the building and Mandalay gave you the cup of tea. "Here. It's Jasmine Tea. Good for relaxing your body. I noticed you were stressed so I figured this might help." She said. You took the cup and drunk some of the tea. "Not bad." You said taking another sip. Your body did feel a little relaxed after drinking some of it.

"So about you not sleeping well, did you have a bad dream?" Mandalay asked. "Something like that." You said turing the other way. "It's fine if you don't want to tell me. I'm just making small talk is all." Mandalay said taking a sip of her tea. "I don't like opening up about stuff that's about my life." You said. "It's okay we can talk about something else. Like, why do you want to become a hero?" Mandalay asked. "I don't know." You said.

"Oh come on! Everyone has a reason." Mandalay said. "Not me. I didn't plan much ahead since it came to a surprised I was chosen to be at UA." You said. "You mean because of who you are? Is that the reason you didn't think you would be in UA?" Mandalay asked making you look at her. "Sorry. Eraser told me about you. Not many people can come back from what you went through." Mandalay said. "Well I'm not a normal persons. I'm trying to burry that side of me so it'll never come back out." You said clenching your fist.

"Why burry it?" Mandalay asked making you look at her. "It's apart of your story. So why burry it." Mandalay said. "It's a chapter that I want to forget. That's why I need to get stronger so I can push past that and right all the wrongs." You said. Then Mandalay placed her hand on your head. "You don't have to burry it. It's important to remember where your roots grew from. Remember where you started. Sure it was bad but look at you now. One of the strongest in your class and your improving everyday. Plus look at all the friends you made. You're a good kid no matter who you are or where you're from." Mandalay said as she got up heading for the entrance of the facility. "Oh and one more thing. Try to smile once in awhile. You'll look better with a smile on your face." She said before heading inside. You thought her words as you got up and headed for the training area.