From Iida To Midoriya

"C'mon Midoriya! They're still within your reach! We can save Akio and Bakugo!"

Kirishima's Hit Midoriya as he processed what he wanted to do. "So let me get this straight, you want Yaomomo to make the same receiver she made for the heores so you can track Akio and rescue him and Bakugo?" Ashido was the first to speak up. "Yeah." Kirishima said. "The villains who attacked the camp planned to kill some of us. But they took Bakugo and Akio alive. But we don't know how long they'll keep Bakugo alive or how long they'll let Akio have free will. That's why we're going after them." Todoroki said. Iida gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Have the two of you lost your minds?!" He said as Shoji tried to calm him down. "Hey. Calm down. I get how frustrated Kirishima is. And how Todoroki feels since he couldn't grab Bakugo and how Akio was taken. I'm upset too. But, we can't let our emotions get the best of us." He said. "Um. We should just leave this to All Might. Mr. Aizawa only gave us premission to fight back at the camp." Aoyama said. "Aoyama is correct. Though I'm part of the reason we failed. So I can't talk." Tokoyami stated. "C'mon guys!" Kirishima said.

"Listen. We're all shocked that Akio and Bakugo was taken from us. But we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your intentions. If you go out there trying to find the bad guys knowing your breaking the rules, then you're acting like villains not heroes." Asui explained. It was then that Todoroki got frustrated. "You know what Akio would say to us right now for not trying to do anything. 'Cowards'. He would always encourage us to fight and do whatever it takes to win a fight. He wouldn't even think twice about going out there to find the villains if he was here." He said.

Then Iida's frustration got the better of him and what he said next was uncalled for.

"Well Akio isn't here is he?!" He said shocking his classmates. "It's because of his reckless behavior that he's not here right! He should have escaped! He should have went to find backup! But no! That idiot let his pride get in the way of thinking clearly in an unbeatable situation!" Iida shouted.

"Iida!" Yaoyorozu called his name. Iida was about to continue his rant until they heard sniffles from behind them. It was then they forgot Emiko was still in the room with them. Emiko sat in the window with her head down as tears was pouring out of her eyes and a sob escaped her mouth. Yaoyorozu went over to the young girl and hugged her tight. Emiko wrapped her arms around Yaoyorozu as Yaoyorozu picked her up. Yaoyorozu then turned to Iida with a glare. "Iida. I understand that Akio can be reckless and let his pride cloud his judgment, but he has saved our lives a lot from villains. He's the reason we're all still alive because he protected us at the USJ and the training camp. I understand how you feel about what he did but what you said about him was completely uncalled for." Yaoyorozu said leaving every silent.

Then the door to the room opened and a doctor stepped in. "Sorry to interrupt but I need a moment alone with Midoriya." He said and everyone nodded. "Get better Deku." Uraraka said. Before Yaoyorozu could leave with Emiko in her arms she was stopped by Kirishima and Todoroki who pulled her close to Midoriya's bed. "If we're doing this, it's tonight. Midoriya I know you got some pretty hardcore injuries. So I don't know if you can go. Just thought I'd invite you since you'd feel bad the most." Kirishima said as Todoroki turned to Yaoyorozu. "Yaoyorozu. No matter how badly we want to go, it's completely your decision if you want to help us or not." Todoroki said. "We'll be out front of the hospital after dark. Hope we can see you there." Kirishima said as they left unaware that Iida was listening in the whole time.

Yaoyorozu was in the hospital waiting room with Emiko waiting on Hana to return. Emiko had stopped crying and wad wiping the last tears from her eyes. "Emiko, I'm sorry for what Iida said about your brother. He was just frustrated." Yaoyorozu said. "It's okay. It's just, I got scared when everyone was yelling." Emiko said. Yaoyorozu pulled her close. "It's okay to be scared. I understand how you feel." Yaoyorozu told her. "Even though I wasn't born yet when Akio went through all that, it still hurt me to hear his story. I look up to Akio as someone I aspire to be like. I love him so much. He's done a lot for me. He always protected me and treated me right. I could never repay him for all the good he's done for me. It would destroy me if anything bad happened to him." Emiko explained.