Akio Yami: Origin

I have a feeling most of you was waiting for this day to come and are excited to read this chapter.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

After the villains escaped, Vlad King was able to call emergency services. Ambulances and firefighters arrived to the camp. Of the 41 student, 15 were unconscious due to the gass. Eleven others were injured. Thirteen were unharmed physically. Two of them were missing.

One of the six pro heroes was in serious condition because of a blow to the head. One was missing but it was apparent that she lost a lot of blood. Three of the villains was captured. The others managed to disappear with out a trace.

The Next Day

Outside of U.A. news Reporters flooded the locked entrance of the school looking for answers about the attack on the training camp.

Inside sitting at a U shaped table was Nezu, Midnight, Snipe, Present Mic and All Might.

"That training camp was meant to prepare students to handle villain attacks. The irony is shameful. We knew the League would resurface. But we lacked the fundamental understanding of their plans. They aim to destroy hero society. And they've already started their war." Nezu said. "Even if we had understood, could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know they possessed. Besides All Might put an end to most organized crime. We're all rusty." Midnight stated. "We've definitely gotten complacent during peaceful time without realizing it. I guess deep down all of us thought that we'd be riding the sweet life for good." Present Mic said looking at All Might who was drowning in his own shame.

"I will never forgive myself for such cowardly ignorance. While our students were fighting desperately for their lives, I was just having a relaxing soak in the bath." All Might said. "We shouldn't've had the sports festival right after the USJ attack. We wanted to show that we were still strong. To have two of our students kidnapped is our greatest failure as teachers. They've taken Bakugo and Akio with society's faith in heroes away from us." Snipe said. "I agree. Every news outlet is currently condemning UA High. If Bakugo and Y/n was two of the main targets, for Bakugo it's likely because the villains noticed his violent tendencies during the sports festival broadcast. And we all know why they targeted Akio to say the least. If the villains persuade the two to side with them, that will be the end of UA as a school." Nezu said.

"Since we're on the topic of trust, there's something I think has to be voiced now. At this point we can't deny it anymore. There's a traitor in this school." Present Mic said. "Only the teachers and the Pussycats knew where the training camp would be. Don't you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could've used their phone to message a villan. But--" "Stop this Mic." Midnight cut him off. "What's the problem? We have to find this leak is!" Present Mic said. "It could be you for all we know. You got any proof that you're 100 percent innocent? Can we know that everyone in this room is an ally? If we start doubtin' each other, we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Accusing a traitor isn't somethin' we should take lightly." Snipe said. "At the very least, I trust everyone sitting at this table. Though there's also no way for me to prove to all of you that I am innocent. For the moment what we must do as a school is concentrate on guaranteeing the safety of our student body. This is a good time to implement something I've wanted to put into place for a while." Before Nezu could finish All Might's phone started ringing. "Sorry. Excuse me I have to take this." He said stepping out of the room.